Tempura

Gaki no Tsukai; Absolutely Tasty; Tempura. Weird episode. Fried grapes sound… horrible. :(

Info:
Length: 23:48
Size: 215 MB
Subs: None; None needed.

Download Link:
[url:124wks1t]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ESDR75WZ[/url:124wks1t]

I’ll upload the other 5 after I eat dinner. ;o

Oh god… that maggot thingy looked disgusting!

But I was amazed… it was good?!

thank you for not using link bucks. That site is satan bottled and put on the web.

[quote:22iuw4cl][i:22iuw4cl]Originally posted by BNelson[/i:22iuw4cl]
thank you for not using link bucks. That site is satan bottled and put on the web.[/quote:22iuw4cl]

You aren’t by any chance my professor at UMD are you? ?(

Must just be a name coincidence right? Lol.

i hate link bucks also. sadly a lot of the file share spreader sites use it and thats the best way to get the files to lots of different sites and keep them online…

Yeah, I figured Link Bucks would have been a bad idea, plus I didn’t wanna bother signing up for one… so… yeah.

Also; by UMD do you mean College Park…? :l

[quote:1s40zrbx][i:1s40zrbx]Originally posted by Jonneh[/i:1s40zrbx]
Yeah, I figured Link Bucks would have been a bad idea, plus I didn’t wanna bother signing up for one… so… yeah.

Also; by UMD do you mean College Park…? :l[/quote:1s40zrbx]

Actually I do, one of my teachers this semester goes by BNelson1 for his mail, but he doesn’t look like the type to enjoy Gaki no Tsukai lol

You would be amazed how different people like GNT. :D

[quote:1t3bu184][i:1t3bu184]Originally posted by junkzm3[/i:1t3bu184]

[quote:1t3bu184][i:1t3bu184]Originally posted by Jonneh[/i:1t3bu184]

Also; by UMD do you mean College Park…? :l[/quote:1t3bu184]

Actually I do, one of my teachers this semester goes by BNelson1 for his mail, but he doesn’t look like the type to enjoy Gaki no Tsukai lol[/quote:1t3bu184]

Weird… CP’s like 15 minutes from my house. Like… 3 hours with traffic, but you get the point… Creepy :(

OMG, loved Heipo’s reaction eating larvae :D This episode is a must see!!

Haha no I am not a professor from anywhere don’t worry. it would be creep seeing your teach watching Gaki though O.o

I’d like to watch this with subs.
I think Endo was saying something about Chiaki (his wife) cooking there.

[quote:2whyc9do][i:2whyc9do]Originally posted by TonightIsCrucial[/i:2whyc9do]
Oh god… that maggot thingy looked disgusting!

But I was amazed… it was good?![/quote:2whyc9do]

It looked like a bee’s nest with bee larvae/adults

Wow @ Heipo enjoying them.

Love the Absolutely Tasty series. Like Iron Chef in reverse! Instead of being given an ingredient to make well-known dishes with, you’re given a well-known dish to make with random ingredients.

Also love how Endo is determined to make Frisk work for one of these.

Thanks man! Thanks for uploading in megaupload. It is easier for me to download then stream. :D

Thank you so much for providing a dl-link.

I’d actually like to know how you make that bread. It looks tasty, albeit extremely fattening and unhealthy.

Also… eww at larvae…

What did Endou say about Chiaki?

Does anyone have a list of the ingredients? i’d especially like to know Tanaka’s and Hamada’s first ones

Tanakas first one is something called “Ichigo Daifuku”

• a sweet mochi (rice cake) with a strawberry and anko (red bean paste) inside. Really tasty!
    For more infos and variations look here: [url:1eq9f6d4]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daifuku[/url:1eq9f6d4]

Im not sure about Hamadas first… looks like some kind of seaweed-thingy