Takoyaki

Gaki no Tsukai; Absolutely Tasty; Takoyaki. Takoyaki are those little octopus ball things, I think. That’s what it looks like. Haven’t watched all of it yet; so I don’t know how good it is.

Info:
Length: 23:31
Size: 224 MB
Subs: None

Download Link:
[url:2m5knyfi]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V4AG7MP8[/url:2m5knyfi]

Watch it on veoh:

[video:3re4w5j7]http://www.veoh.com/videos/v17659439tWK5fYJA[/video:3re4w5j7]

I’m a bit confused on the last ingredient Matsumoto used:

That last word was testicles o_O, but I couldn’t figure out the testicles of what. Anyone have a clue?

I searched for the Japanese Letters that are written on the screen. The only results i got referred to some kinds of seal / walrus…

But beware, I can´t speak or read japanese, so maybe its bullsh*t what i´m saying :D

i think its seal testicles

[quote:3pg4y306][i:3pg4y306]Originally posted by todwilly[/i:3pg4y306]
i think its seal testicles[/quote:3pg4y306]

Yup.

I found that takoyaki song that plays in the background if anyone is interestered :D

[url:rdam7k17]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XYGYRON1[/url:rdam7k17]

I wish they were subbed

Here are the ingredients and grade for the takoyaki episode.

[spoiler]Tanaka

• Daigaku imo (Japanese caramelized sweet potatoes) (5/10)
  • Crab claws (7/10)
    Endo
  • Salted kelp (8/10)
  • Teabag (black tea), sugar (I think) (1/10)
    Yamazaki
  • Peanut butter (chunky no less) (1/10)
  • Aojiru (green kale juice), ukon tea (turmeric tea), tomato juice (1/10)
    Hamada
  • Squid ink, squid (6/10)
  • Tako, rice, seaweed (making a makizushi roll) (4/10)
    Matsumoto
  • Strawberry, banana, mikan oranges, and chocolate (1/10)
  • Seal testicles (…probably a skull, seeing their reaction upon smelling it, and then Heipo’s reaction)
    [/spoiler]

[quote:mjf2v2c3][i:mjf2v2c3]Originally posted by MinorInfection[/i:mjf2v2c3]
Here are the ingredients and grade for the takoyaki episode.

[spoiler]Tanaka

• Daigaku imo (Japanese caramelized sweet potatoes) (5/10)
  • Crab claws (7/10)
    Endo
  • Salted kelp (8/10)
  • Teabag (black tea), sugar (I think) (1/10)
    Yamazaki
  • Peanut butter (chunky no less) (1/10)
  • Aojiru (green kale juice), ukon tea (turmeric tea), tomato juice (1/10)
    Hamada
  • Squid ink, squid (6/10)
  • Tako, rice, seaweed (making a makizushi roll) (4/10)
    Matsumoto
  • Strawberry, banana, mikan oranges, and chocolate (1/10)
  • Seal testicles (…probably a skull, seeing their reaction upon smelling it, and then Heipo’s reaction)
    [/spoiler][/quote:mjf2v2c3]

Thx a lot for this, i really like Absolutely tasty, but as i can’t recognize the ingridients it’s not as fun as it should be. This makes it much more fun to watch it.

Big thanks

Takoyaki is actually my favorite food! Mmm I want some! Yeah I wish these were subbed as well, the Absolutely Tasty series is so great!

damn, now I’m hungry… Poor Heipo XD I knew he was going to be involved one way or another, hahaha.

Can anyone give the ingredient list in this?

EDIT: Wow, Endo didn’t even use Frisk this time. And I Apparently missed the list above. Sorry.

is there subbed files yet o.o1 XD

why tanaka doesn’t eat his first takoyaki?

i don`t think this episode will be subbed,but at least try to request it from ShibataBreading and DTFS because they are more actively subbed some GNT episodes.

Shibata Bread is currently working on subbing the Spy episode. It’ll probably take a while before he even looks at it.

[quote="FlyingClover":3onxvhek]why tanaka doesn’t eat his first takoyaki?[/quote:3onxvhek]

Tanaka stated that he (accidentally) ate it with direct hand. My guess Tanaka doesn’t feel it clean anymore and therefore refuse to eat further. Hamada and Matsumoto were not amused by this and decided to demoted his point from 7 to 5 (originally was 6 by Matsumoto, thinking Tanaka did not enjoyed his own dish until Tanaka explain about the hand. Annoyed, Hamada decided Tanaka deserved 5 for the antics)

Best part of the episode,

[size=150:128vsk9h]DO NOT WATCH IF U HAVEN’T SEEN IT! SPOILER ALERT![/size:128vsk9h]

[hide:128vsk9h][video:128vsk9h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnp1L-e83-I[/video:128vsk9h][/hide:128vsk9h]