Takikomi Gohan (Flavored Rice)

Gaki no Tsukai; Absolutely Tasty; Takikomi Gohan (Flavored Rice). No comments except that there are two parts!

My bad. Subs: None; for either.

Part 1:
Length: 23:54
Size: 177 MB

Link: [url:263tkejy]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O0AXK3QG[/url:263tkejy]

Part 2:
Length: 23:54
Size: 223 MB

Link: [url:263tkejy]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UG7UQ3OM[/url:263tkejy]

Weird. Same lengths but different sizes.

The compression codec isn’t the same, maybe.

is it hardsub or softsub or no sub??.. lol

None I think :D

But most Gaki fans watch videos unsubbed. This serie, particularly is easily understandable without subs ;)

When I get my Japanese up to a level where I’m confident in it, I’ll start releasing soft subs for the absolutely tasty series. If nothing else, I’ll just fill it in with stuff that makes sense, since that would probably make some people happy. xD

[quote:zvbqb6c7][i:zvbqb6c7]Originally posted by Jonneh[/i:zvbqb6c7]
When I get my Japanese up to a level where I’m confident in it, I’ll start releasing soft subs for the absolutely tasty series. If nothing else, I’ll just fill it in with stuff that makes sense, since that would probably make some people happy. xD[/quote:zvbqb6c7]

I would LOVE subs for the absolutely tasty series thats for sure.

yup…
I think so too…
because most of the video, I don’t understand what the things that their used as the ingredients…

which takikomi gohan episode is this? there were actually two of them. Just tell me what one of them used or matsumoto’s secret ingredient and i’ll know which one it is and post the link to the other one.

[quote:166e09j1][i:166e09j1]Originally posted by Kyon[/i:166e09j1]
which takikomi gohan episode is this? there were actually two of them. Just tell me what one of them used or matsumoto’s secret ingredient and i’ll know which one it is and post the link to the other one.[/quote:166e09j1]

It has both part one and part two; as in episode one and episode two. Sorry, I should have clarified. xD

[quote:es5pdo4j][i:es5pdo4j]Originally posted by Jonneh[/i:es5pdo4j]

It has both part one and part two; as in episode one and episode two. Sorry, I should have clarified. xD[/quote:es5pdo4j]

ah, i see, it’s my fault i should’ve looked at the video durations.

Nah, I realized that I stated that they were parts, and a lot of people split files up. It was my bad! /ok

aloha and ohana all

If anyone cares, here are the ingredients list for both parts.

Episode 1

[spoiler]Tanaka #1 – Beer, soybeans (edamame) (8/10)
Tanaka #2 – Coffee beans, water (3/10)

Endo #1 – Curry flavored senbei (rice crackers), apple, honey, water (2/10)
Endo #2 – various salad veggies, and dressing (4/10)

Yamazaki #1 – Cheese-flavored chips (Kaaru corn chips) and water (4/10)
Yamazaki #2 – Nata de Coco (Filipino dessert, it’s coconut jelly. Not a big fan.), bananas, and drinkable yogurt. (1/10)

Hamada #1 – Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake dish filled with lots of stuff), okonomiyaki sauce, aonori (grilled seaweed flakes that goes on okonomiyaki), katsuoboshi (dried bonito flakes), mayonnaise, and water (8/10)
Hamada #2 – tea bags, lemon slices, sugar cubes, and water (4/10)

Matsumoto #1 – ramen (1 pkg of Demai Ichi), egg, water (4/10)
Matsumoto #2 – strawberry cake,water (0/10)[/spoiler]

Episode 2

[spoiler]Tanaka #1 - Ise Lobster (Japanese Lobster), water (2/10)
Tanaka #2 – two types of grapes (purple and green), champagne (skull mark)

Endo #1 – tororo konbu (kelp flakes, which are used as soup base), soy sauce, water (3/10)
Endo #2 –Choco-Bat (a biscuit wrapped w. chocolate, kinda like a thick Pocky without a handle), hot chocolate (room temp) (1/10)

Yamazaki #1 – Nandenkanten Ramen (if you watched high-school batsu, you may remember this famous ramen store, and the president who came on the show) (5/10)
Yamazaki #2 – macademia nuts, milk (1.5/10)

Hamada #1 – curry powder, beef, potatoes, carrots, onions, and water (2/10)
Hamada #2 – Yamakake(grated yam with tuna), kizame nori (seaweed flakes), soy sauce, and water (8/10)

Matsumoto #1 – Nama ham (an exquisite ham from Aomori), water (2/10)
Matsumoto #2 – bear claw (actual, not the pastry), shochu (Japanese liquor)(they don’t say…)[/spoiler]

[color=deeppink:1ueriuvy]If someone can teach me how to put subs on videos I think I can sub some of it. [/color:1ueriuvy]

[quote:3kn158f6][i:3kn158f6]Originally posted by barbiedoll1483[/i:3kn158f6]
[color=deeppink:3kn158f6]If someone can teach me how to put subs on videos I think I can sub some of it. [/color:3kn158f6][/quote:3kn158f6]

Just take a .txt file, translate the Japanese into English in that text file (one line per sub), then send it to us, we’ll do the timing and stuff ;)

In the meanwhile, you can learn with a tutorial on how to use Aegisub.

Thanks for your contribution !

Gaki no Tsukai Episode 667
Aired on 2003, July the 20th.

The 1st Zettai Oishi (Absolutely Tasty) with the theme, Takikomi Gohan (flavored rice).
[video:5p0qfu3r]http://www.veoh.com/videos/v17821836Sd683NW2[/video:5p0qfu3r]

Aegisub is easy to use?