Chawanmushi (Steamed Egg Custard?)

Gaki no Tsukai; Absolutely Tasty; Chawanmushi. Absolutely no comments, except that I think I might have spelt that wrong…

Length: 23:54
Size: 155 MB
Subs: None.

Link: [url:18rhatzs]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1SUCOLPR[/url:18rhatzs]

Try my best to list the ingredients :)

[b:12ryr3d5]Chawanmushi[/b:12ryr3d5]

[b:12ryr3d5]Tanaka[/b:12ryr3d5]

• Wine and Cheese
  • Cappuccino

[b:12ryr3d5]Endou[/b:12ryr3d5]

• Frisk! Yet again
  • Carbonara*
    *(Italian Pasta dish)

[b:12ryr3d5]Yamasaki[/b:12ryr3d5]

• Corn Potage snack
  • Cream soda + egg
    Used to collect the marbles that come with the nice glass bottles.

[b:12ryr3d5]Hamada[/b:12ryr3d5]

• Tomiyama Soup
  • Natto and I think its Kimchi*
    *(Korean pickled vegetables, mostly cabbage)

[b:12ryr3d5]Matsumoto[/b:12ryr3d5]

• Squid with ink
  • Pig Trotter*
  • Mont Blanc tart
    *(Pig feet!!)

[quote:wka9ngdf][i:wka9ngdf]Originally posted by Bunkie[/i:wka9ngdf]
Try my best to list the ingredients :)[/quote:wka9ngdf]

Thank You Bunkie for translating the ingredients for some of the Absolutely Tasty videos!!! You get 1000 Chiaki Points!!!

100% sure it’s Tom Yum Kung soup, not Toriyama.

That would be correct…it’s Tom Yum Kung. For those who don’t know what that is, Tom Yum is a spicy and sour Thai Soup. In this case with shrimp (Kung or Goong when romanized) in it.

Gaki no Tsukai Episode 726
Aired on 2004, October the 3rd.

The 4th Zettai Oishi (Absolutely Tasty), the theme is Chawanmushi (steamed egg custard). Warning: some ingrediants may be very very weird.

[video:14so6vvy]http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/v17617828HJYs4jkA[/video:14so6vvy]

[color=#FF0080:1laddmyp]Does anyone has a subtitle for AT - Chawanmushi? I would be very grateful if someone is willing to share 1… Thank you… [/color:1laddmyp] :inlove:

at the moment, none of our normal subbers are planning to sub this. Look at monteyuma’s masterlist for updates.

That guy was apparently banned. Though at the moment all the links still seem to work and are up to date.
Well the Pizza episode has been subbed now, but it’s only available on youtube at the moment.

[color=#BF0040:2u8k4la6]Awwww… too bad… ;( I supposed they’re plenty of funny things in it and it’s a shame that I can’t fully understand the video… Hmmm… :mm: that’s okay then… looking forward for the subbed version… 8) [/color:2u8k4la6]

i wonder if you request this video to DTFS or shibatabread
maybe they will accept it.

and i think i will subbed some Chawanmushi scenes on February later maybe…not all of them,just some 3-4 scenes maybe.

just 3-4 scenes?
Why not all?

I think most of the subbers are busy on the No Laughing Spy project. That is a very long and complicated sub to do, and I wouldn’t be surprised if we didn’t see the finished project until sometime in late March/early April. I imagine that after that, most of them will want a break off from subbing. But, Shibatabread has been known to do subbing projects by request, so maybe after his post-Spy break, he might be up for doing it.

because i`m still new to making subbed and some kanji that hardly understand for me…so i will make some 3-4 scenes…

If i do lots of scenes might better.