[MEGA] Complete Absolutely tasty series (Completed)

128 posts
The Hotpot subs link is the same as the Chawanmushi video link. Aside from that everything is good. Thanks for the reuploads!
Is it possible to have the hot pot subs file reuploaded?
The quality of these videos is great by the way.

Thanks for uploading them.
Hot Pot subtitles link is the same as Chawanmushi raw video.

Thank you!
ProxyCell wrote:
Is it possible to have the hot pot subs file reuploaded?
The quality of these videos is great by the way.

Thanks for uploading them.

alfredcastle wrote:
Hot Pot subtitles link is the same as Chawanmushi raw video.

Thank you!

The hot pot episode does not need the sub file. The video is not actually raw. It's subbed.
Any chance of getting a torrent for the complete collection? Mega just straight up doesn't work for me. I tried all the tricks to resume stuck downloads but can't get anything. And there's so many to download, a torrent would be so much easier.
Squash wrote:
Any chance of getting a torrent for the complete collection? Mega just straight up doesn't work for me. I tried all the tricks to resume stuck downloads but can't get anything. And there's so many to download, a torrent would be so much easier.

The problem with torrents s that there would be so heavy so such collections. I think it'll be around 10GB and I don't think my connection could handle that. Maybe you should ask TeamGaki. They have been posting torrents of large files.
Squash wrote:

You can find most the Gaki series (subbed and unsubbed) in this torrent:
http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5246
I downloaded Rice 2 and Pasta, by their RAW link in MEGA.
But when i played the file they were hardsubbed, does anyone know how to get the real RAW file without any subtitle in it?
128 posts