[MEGA] Complete Absolutely tasty series (Completed)

128 posts
READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING
Sub file can only be utilized by using vlc media player or rather head here: http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1542
Read the "The ways to play video with external subs" Section ty :tmi:
Subbed series
Credit goes to: Me,DTFS, Shibata Bread and Zurui For subbing them

Bibimbap
Subtitled Vid : https://mega.co.nz/#!oEMwhLrA!St5zswWArVO5-vIK0H-6PwB5MgVKR8WJiviIQfsotn4

Chawanmushi
Subs : https://mega.co.nz/#!RYNWnIIY!Zm6RfwQCuwtVYCEybTS4riQjhRIg3JBUCf5k-3OG29o
Raw Video : https://mega.co.nz/#!FVVDkSzb!bSAYCz68bCjWa3cDqu1kUD-PohMPxx6f8Dj9-f1fN6I

Hot Pot
Subs : https://mega.co.nz/#!FVVDkSzb!bSAYCz68bCjWa3cDqu1kUD-PohMPxx6f8Dj9-f1fN6I
Raw Video : https://mega.co.nz/#!tAcA1RjI!U4EXsEMq32bEk7GouiKGvGKaeP5z78Wo1hkg1rphD8o

Mochi
Subtitled Vid : https://mega.co.nz/#!AF0ilY5a!SW73FAoeZuw-Orkx3b14VSzwH-1jqGVoJkxE--RYy4A
Raw Video : https://mega.co.nz/#!gcMFAYaS!N5wQHVGZZPZZB_k787EcahbRoExU_Q4lJYDIor_DCNQ

Nukazuke
Subtitled Vid : https://mega.co.nz/#!pM11VIhQ!f8zgFXAmi3rmIsSj3Qc7ClMnnb08pMwa83cjf-fRerQ

Pasta
Subs : https://mega.co.nz/#!xYsDXZbK!UYkrk3M1dpG9umZNOh5S4iYgxVVi6qQ5ofw2CixRP70
Raw Video : https://mega.co.nz/#!0McXyLjA!FByJ2W05OLYiTvlEu5Ia2TfFlIZVsBwzO-w93MNwaq8

Pizza
Subs : https://mega.co.nz/#!dY0hlKBL!MLy0gnYyP3i-kzIU_ySAMFgK2Ap5bg4b3ACmE66qwJQ
Raw Video : https://mega.co.nz/#!9R0kGYaQ!VEHCBjgllLmktLkQxzK-21XYzGdxpd40joHhNr2sumU

Rice 2nd
Subs : https://mega.co.nz/#!JJkDmKpC!Ev_9EQkMCFFUkuXxY-TjCzXiifIEPpOvY5uAITfmPvM
Raw Video : https://mega.co.nz/#!5c1CkZrI!dSe2PnGBBw3BhSSTbRTHOE55HY1oOnVx7aXCvzbSKsU

Rice
Subtitled Vid : https://mega.co.nz/#!YQkRFYQa!RtTVnV5GJw5HqD4SZsmc93EkuG4cn_kmIdYaxRFjyII

Taiyaki
Subtitled Vid : https://mega.co.nz/#!EN0xRKJB!BttVXhFmZgpPgMsNOUoz51nW5z5pVSgmQGj4zFUWFos

Takoyaki
Subs : https://mega.co.nz/#!tZd2jahL!JD-VVHiLoqwotB9hpY-kwUPGK64xTI2yF3l7QcGKvWY
Raw Video : https://mega.co.nz/#!QEcjGZIL!KuvtOkbZcEi8WbcipiaD_yu8owRpPAHEkcFTJ8tg4Wk

Tempura
Subs : https://mega.co.nz/#!Mc9yAZQb!N2Lw-1KH0aYKQLRDDsL6UyM7JZsVYJW4IrnZdHfUprc
Raw Video : https://mega.co.nz/#!RFM3TBhB!N9xxKC043q3TNRBGH8jgE0murh4QsILogXhCGgHNV9U


Enjoy 8)
thanks for this joker.
iwan00spect wrote:
thanks for this joker.

no prob bro, i am really having too much free time w8ting for spy subs lol :P
thanks for this!
Awesomeeesss!
Thankss a bunch! :)
You guys are too nice 8)
Thanks for the uploads!

Nukazuke part 1 seems to get stuck at 5.4mb for me. Anyone else having the same problem?
All the others seem to download fine.
jahedh wrote:
Thanks for the uploads!

Nukazuke part 1 seems to get stuck at 5.4mb for me. Anyone else having the same problem?
All the others seem to download fine.

replaced link with a new one, try it again 8)
That's ace, are there really only four episodes left that haven't been subtitled yet? I really hope that Shibata, Zurui and the others will consider completing them too, it would be so nice to have an entire series complete with their excellent subtitling! Many thanks to them and thank you joker for giving us a comprehensive and clear list to use! It would be great if the other series had threads following this example :clap:
Immaculate Pasta wrote:
That's ace, are there really only four episodes left that haven't been subtitled yet? I really hope that Shibata, Zurui and the others will consider completing them too, it would be so nice to have an entire series complete with their excellent subtitling! Many thanks to them and thank you joker for giving us a comprehensive and clear list to use! It would be great if the other series had threads following this example :clap:

there are, i have a go ranger uploaded 8)
http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1545
The link 8)
Out of curiosity; why did you split it up into so many parts ?
Shibata always uploads his files to MU as single files. (150~250mb afaik)
And I've also seen 600mb files on MU iirc.
Ap2000 wrote:
Out of curiosity; why did you split it up into so many parts ?
Shibata always uploads his files to MU as single files. (150~250mb afaik)
And I've also seen 600mb files on MU iirc.

my trademark, see all my post because of my work i cant really upload some huge file, and my aunt always try to off the internet when i am gone ;(
The rice 2nd part got no sub??
wow we are well on our way to having this series completely subbed!
NiKe_bOi wrote:
The rice 2nd part got no sub??

the second part is actually a "no-one know" release so it is either in pending or the subbers not aware of it :o
128 posts

Who is online

In total there are 7 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 7 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests