(Subbed)Takoyaki

14 posts Page 1 of 1
Here is the takoyaki sub file : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XEHPRITY
come here for the video http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2503&p=19540#p19540

Next to come
Rice 2nd
Hot pot :P
Thank you!
Was hoping to see Vacuum Fujiwara at the end. :)
A subtitle file instead of a way to often re-encoded video... my heart and my hard drive are loving it!
edit) and Hamada in light blue too ♥
great thanks for the subfile !! It's waay better to poist video and subfile in separate ( and it takes less time to prepare for the subber too :lol: :lol: )
||---PEGO---|| wrote:
great thanks for the subfile !! It's waay better to poist video and subfile in separate ( and it takes less time to prepare for the subber too :lol: :lol: )

it takes time to upload to yt i dun wan to that while i am uploading files to mu 8)
its not good to post video and subfile in separate, u have to download 5 different files from MEGAUPLOAD where the limit is 1 file / day ?!?
zkitzor wrote:
its not good to post video and subfile in separate, u have to download 5 different files from MEGAUPLOAD where the limit is 1 file / day ?!?

so far i've never receive that kind of complaint since 1 year i uploaded my entire video
use the happy hour promotion, if you don't know what it is, search google on how to activate it
many thanks :clap:
I download about 5000 things from megaupload every day as a free user. There is no limit at all. It's just one at a time.
Gakimax wrote:
I download about 5000 things from megaupload every day as a free user. There is no limit at all. It's just one at a time.

thnks for the evidence
Gakimax wrote:

This, though i'v never downloaded 5000 files a day ^^

But 50-60 files i'v done, and it's only time restricted, not file resticted.
Much respect Joker, keep up the great work!
New Download Link :)
Hard Subbed Version. Have Fun Watching.

Download
14 posts Page 1 of 1