(Subbed)Hot Pot/Nabe

22 posts Page 1 of 2
Here is the release sub file http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GATBHD9U
for video file it's here http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2503&p=19540#p19540

P/S: I am taking any request to sub video of gaki
do drop me a pm
Another P/S: I will speed sub the rice 2nd due to the coming exam during the last week of this month :tmi:
Thank you Joker you're the best! *thumb up!*
your hard work is greatly appreciated
Great stuff, keep it up! This is one of the best series!
Vacuum! :clap:
Thank you!
Thnx Joker! Do you have a blog or site, or do you post all your vids here?
gekehenky wrote:
Thnx Joker! Do you have a blog or site, or do you post all your vids here?

i am newbie in blogging so i actually trying to ask zurui to release my vid 8)
Joker. YOU ROCK! :bow:
joker wrote:
gekehenky wrote:
Thnx Joker! Do you have a blog or site, or do you post all your vids here?

i am newbie in blogging so i actually trying to ask zurui to release my vid 8)


Oh thats great! I visit zurui's site on a daily bassis :P
gekehenky wrote:
joker wrote:
gekehenky wrote:
Thnx Joker! Do you have a blog or site, or do you post all your vids here?

i am newbie in blogging so i actually trying to ask zurui to release my vid 8)


Oh thats great! I visit zurui's site on a daily bassis :P

however, zurui seems to be busy with something
the video he gave me to sub, he has not hard sub it
this ABS video also didn't lol :P
Hey, new guy here, love the site.

If it's alright, can I try to hardsub the file? It'll only take a couple of minutes.

EDIT: Nevermind, sorry. Seems like Zurui already did. :doh:
The link for the sub files doesn't work. :(
MikeTheDragon wrote:
Hey, new guy here, love the site.

If it's alright, can I try to hardsub the file? It'll only take a couple of minutes.

EDIT: Nevermind, sorry. Seems like Zurui already did. :doh:


If you can translate as well, I can think of a whole series that could use subbing. The Shoji Murakami classes? I probably got the name wrong, working from memory and my memory is bad. But yeah, those.
kimilein wrote:
The link for the sub files doesn't work. :(

fixed thnks for the report

-- 18.08.2011, 17:40 --

Whackjob wrote:
MikeTheDragon wrote:
Hey, new guy here, love the site.

If it's alright, can I try to hardsub the file? It'll only take a couple of minutes.

EDIT: Nevermind, sorry. Seems like Zurui already did. :doh:


If you can translate as well, I can think of a whole series that could use subbing. The Shoji Murakami classes? I probably got the name wrong, working from memory and my memory is bad. But yeah, those.

yes, it's shoji murakami
and this forum always welcome new subber :$
22 posts Page 1 of 2

Who is online

In total there are 20 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 20 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests