(Subbed)Rice 2nd

18 posts Page 2 of 2
thecodec wrote:
joker wrote:
[...]
just do it i don't mind because i am totally noobs in spanish too :P
not like i can do something for the spanish fans but you can, so just do it :clap:

Sure, I will try to translate all the series, the only problem are the hardsubbed ones xD Not sure how to do it because the pm system is failing so... only wish someone who has the ass files from the hardsubbed ones appears here and share them xD Also the raws |( xD

as far as i know, dtfs is not contactable and shibata sometimes post something on his website and for other just contact zurui, he might have them :P
joker wrote:
[...]
as far as i know, dtfs is not contactable and shibata sometimes post something on his website and for other just contact zurui, he might have them :P

OK! Thanks for your help and time Joker :D I've contacted shibata and he gave me his permission to use them :D Now I'm trying to reach zurui and wingslats (he made the nukazuke one as far as I know :$ ) let's see how it ends xD (pm system don't fail me :swear: ) I will try contact dtfs as well
New Download link :)
Hard Subbed Version. Have Fun Watching :)

Download
18 posts Page 2 of 2