Episode #1126 12.10.14 - Absolutely Tasty

24 posts Page 2 of 2
It was actually really a lot less funnier than the old concept, what we're used to.
The Theme is needed, also the before and after was always something funny, alone the reaction when they revealed their stuff.
Also, its boring that only one person actually is trying it out. The conversation was.. well not that much of a entertainment, besides the reaction of Matsumoto and his coffee.

For me it felt, nobody wanted to be there at all - Let's get it over and See ya.
I am not sure what the goal was with this concept or general Episode but I am not a fan of it.
Uploaded Episodes :
#1025 / #1026 / #1027 / #1028 / #1029 / #1030 / #1031 / #1032 / #1033 / #1034 / #1035 / #1036 / #1037 / #1038 / #1039 / #1040 / #1041
Yeah, I suspect they were trying to change it up a bit so it didn't get too stale. They did have multiple people try things out. But it did look like they were checking to see the reaction of the person who's food it was, and gave sympathy tastes if it was really bad. They got through more dishes, but I liked the prior format better.
i will see if i can sub this, if i have time that is
just joined the batsu teacher subbing team 8)
please, subtitles please!
Just watched! :D Their reactions and the way some of them tried to bluff their way through lol

The foods that received good reactions:
Peyang yakisoba croquette by Hamada
Baumkuhen okonomiyaki by Matsumoto
Ramen furikake rice by Tanaka.

Personally, I wanna try that fruits miso soup, as one of my favourite soups is a sort of a fruits soup. :lol:

The miso soup drip coffee seems interesting, seems to be spicy. Yamasaki even said that it could go well with sashimi lol
it's just me or they've made some of those dishes before?
solari wrote:
Just watched! :D Their reactions and the way some of them tried to bluff their way through lol

The foods that received good reactions:
Peyang yakisoba croquette by Hamada
Baumkuhen okonomiyaki by Matsumoto
Ramen furikake rice by Tanaka.

Personally, I wanna try that fruits miso soup, as one of my favourite soups is a sort of a fruits soup. :lol:

The miso soup drip coffee seems interesting, seems to be spicy. Yamasaki even said that it could go well with sashimi lol

Everybody but Hamada gave a pass to Matsumoto's shaved ice curry rice too.
rocky_iwata wrote:
Everybody but Hamada gave a pass to Matsumoto's shaved ice curry rice too.

I didn't mention this dish because it was a 'secret dish'. :)
Matsumoto Dish - Fish Chocobat (Fish that coated with Chocolate)
I love how he said "It is so good and its Stink!!"
Video that yet i gonna subbed:
Ass Works or Ass Games (not zurui subbed video) (Completed 100%)
24 posts Page 2 of 2