Episode #1126 12.10.14 - Absolutely Tasty

This one doesn’t seem to be themed around any specific dish. Didn’t have enough time to watch it fully yet so I don’t really know what’s it about.

[size=150:2rmkwc35]Stream:[/size:2rmkwc35]

http://waraimasu.blog40.fc2.com/blog-entry-6167.html

[size=150:2rmkwc35]HD-Version Download:[/size:2rmkwc35]
[url=http://depositfiles.com/files/e7fyuqw96:2rmkwc35]Depositfiles.com[/url:2rmkwc35] | [url=http://www.mediafire.com/?y4f1ysp8w5b4l:2rmkwc35]Mediafire.com[/url:2rmkwc35]

[size=150:2rmkwc35]Password: gaki-no-tsukai.com[/size:2rmkwc35]

archive blocked for part 1 mediafire

Both files are blocked!!!

depositfiles worked well for me! thanks #hand :bow:

Thank you! :bow: Laughed really hard with this one, despite lacking subs. I even want to try the dishes that were cleared for yummy;D

no idea whats wrong with mediafire. i’ll investigate that issue tomorrow.

Yep, Mediafire files are blocked for some reason.

Depositfiles link works fine though.

Arigatou, Hand-san.

And yeah, Tanaka has to try one with his beloved wiener sausages.

Using clear soups for coffee doesn’t really sound that bad at first since there is spiced coffee around.

And Endo’s cinema sushi, with cola as soy sauce! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Have you guys noticed Matsumoto’s arms and pecs? Holy crap he’s bulked up quite a bit!

[quote="Neoattorney":3pe7co95]Have you guys noticed Matsumoto’s arms and pecs? Holy crap he’s bulked up quite a bit![/quote:3pe7co95]ooh yes! Not only the food that is yummy to look at;D

Thanks!!! Love Zettai Oishi series!

I really liked this episode. Having much, much less of the narrator made it feel very fresh.

I like the old setup better because you get to see the before and after… Half of these I wasn’t sure what was odd about the food.
Although, with this setup you do get to see more concoctions which is good.

I prefer the old setup, this just felt too rushed somehow

I laughed so hard at the faces they were making. Somehow it’s funnier when it doesn’t have subs. That being said, I would love to know all the ingredients. Are subs coming for this?

It was actually really a lot less funnier than the old concept, what we’re used to.
The Theme is needed, also the before and after was always something funny, alone the reaction when they revealed their stuff.
Also, its boring that only one person actually is trying it out. The conversation was… well not that much of a entertainment, besides the reaction of Matsumoto and his coffee.

For me it felt, nobody wanted to be there at all - Let’s get it over and See ya.
I am not sure what the goal was with this concept or general Episode but I am not a fan of it.

Yeah, I suspect they were trying to change it up a bit so it didn’t get too stale. They did have multiple people try things out. But it did look like they were checking to see the reaction of the person who’s food it was, and gave sympathy tastes if it was really bad. They got through more dishes, but I liked the prior format better.

i will see if i can sub this, if i have time that is
just joined the batsu teacher subbing team 8)

please, subtitles please!

Just watched! :D Their reactions and the way some of them tried to bluff their way through lol

The foods that received good reactions:
Peyang yakisoba croquette by Hamada
Baumkuhen okonomiyaki by Matsumoto
Ramen furikake rice by Tanaka.

Personally, I wanna try that fruits miso soup, as one of my favourite soups is a sort of a fruits soup. :lol:

The miso soup drip coffee seems interesting, seems to be spicy. Yamasaki even said that it could go well with sashimi lol