Kiki Series complete list: no links for now.......

57 posts Page 2 of 4
only Potato Chips and Canned Tuna are active, as of Jun 22.
sadly... files cant be downloaded.
Yep sry guys... fileserve gone... Like i said in my first post if some one got download links from upload site that works for everybody send to me and i'll edit my post.
Sir please upload it at mediafire too please
Im back guys. Next week i'll try to reupload the serie on rapidshare and mediafire ;).
The file size limit on mediafire to upload is 200mb for free user, but i can't find the download size limit for free user ? same ? if someone knows tell me, because most of the gaki episode are more than 200mb and i prefer upload in one file.
When will Ponzu, Tonkatsu and Natto be subbed? :rofl:
mayahabee wrote:
When will Ponzu, Tonkatsu and Natto be subbed? :rofl:

I don't know. Echie just subbed oolong tea fews days ago. So we have to wait. As soon as a new episode is available with sub i will add it. ;)
hi, sorry for the trouble...
what is the password for kiki ketchup edition?
the gaki-no-tsukai.com password doesn't seem to be working..
crc wrong password
Just check and the password works. Make sure you don't put a space before the password. If you still have probleme i will reupload the file.
Akiner wrote:
Just check and the password works. Make sure you don't put a space before the password. If you still have probleme i will reupload the file.

yeah i don't use spaces...
others file is working just fine, i try to re-downloded the files but it still come out like this.

http://postimage.org/image/h829idfyf/
http://postimage.org/image/9f80kf88x/

is it corrupt download or not i don't know..
ok. monday i'll re-up ketchup and corn soup. ;)

EDIT: files re-up 08/10/2012. Try again and tell me.
okay will report the result thanks a lot~

EDIT: Works like a charm...thanks akiner
Guys i've just checked up on the #13 Kiki Chocolate episode, and the translations done here are horribly inaccurate. It keeps missing the main subject, or the translator keeps mishearing the lines quite often. The reason i can tell is cause i'm a japanese ;D AND furthermore, that i can speak Kansai dialect. It's just that #13's translations unusually kept attracting my attention i had to report here.

Just reminding as a native speaker.
Great work! Thanks :clap:
No more mediafire links sry. They start delete my files........

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: MEDIAFIRE :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
57 posts Page 2 of 4