#6 (Yakisoba)

12 posts Page 1 of 1
Gaki #536 2000.11.12
6th Kiki Yakisoba & talk

[veoh]v63671546gXXA5fq[/veoh]
ImageImage

I just had to comment cause it was really bugging me..

When they're looking for the yakisoba to test them on, the music playing in the background was background music in the anime Ranma 1/2... quite an old (classic) series..

I know its not unusual for japanese tv shows to actually use music from anime, but this is the first time i actually encountered it..
UWAAAAAAAA~!!

Originally posted by Vylen
I just had to comment cause it was really bugging me..

When they're looking for the yakisoba to test them on, the music playing in the background was background music in the anime Ranma 1/2... quite an old (classic) series..

I know its not unusual for japanese tv shows to actually use music from anime, but this is the first time i actually encountered it..

@ yamazaki VS moriman 2008, there's one scene that Ichiro (ZETT!!-man) sing great mazinger theme song with changed lyric :)
Sakura Mankai ♡

UWAAAAAAAA~!!

thank you for megaupload link :clap:

Thanks you very much for the MU link, helps alot =) :clap:
Kiki Theme: Yakisoba
Winning Prize: 100,000 yen & Star
Batsu: Chinko Machine
EDIT: My bad, wrong thread
New Download Link
Subbed Version :) Have Fun Watching

Download
Thank you! :bow: