Kiki Chili Oil

http://dai.ly/x17ypzg

Woooww…really?? You sub this?? Awesome!! But youtube take down the video pal. Any chance that you can upload the video on dailymotion or mega or something?? Subbed videos are really appreciate here. Thanks in advance pal :clap: :clap:

Working on that now. Didn’t think youtube would take it down immediately… |(

Youtube is a heartless bitch with the Gaki videos. Dailymotion is more tolerable with japanese stuffs. Oh men, you are gonna receive so much thanks for this. Me, the first :clap: :clap:

[quote="Arlekin":370gqybj]Youtube is a heartless bitch with the Gaki videos. Dailymotion is more tolerable with japanese stuffs. Oh men, you are gonna receive so much thanks for this. Me, the first :clap: :clap:[/quote:370gqybj]

Link in the top post has been edited.

[quote="gsupanther":3tois57t]Link in the top post has been edited.[/quote:3tois57t]

Awesome pal!!! Thank you so much for this. Is highly appreciate :clap: :clap: :clap:

This is your first sub?!!?! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Awesome job, I would have never guessed this was your first sub! One quibble though, you should change the text to white with a black background or color-code it according to who’s speaking.

[quote="Zinger":3u8d3a37]Awesome job, I would have never guessed this was your first sub! One quibble though, you should change the text to white with a black background or color-code it according to who’s speaking.[/quote:3u8d3a37]

Yeah, those would have been good things to do beforehand. I have the .ass file if someone wants to do that themselves. My main concern was delivering a sub as quickly as possible with my limited experience. Thanks for the feedback!

I really appreciate the amazing speed you subbed this with, but I think you could’ve taken more time with it. A lot of times, the subs totally skip whole lines of dialogue, even from people who are on camera. A day or two extra wouldn’t matter to us if the sub was more complete :) .

[quote="Ni Oxx":3my24scm]I really appreciate the amazing speed you subbed this with, but I think you could’ve taken more time with it. A lot of times, the subs totally skip whole lines of dialogue, even from people who are on camera. [/quote:3my24scm]
I agree. Many of the old Kiki and Absolutely Delicious releases also suffered from the same problems.

Actually, I also thought about making this my first proper translation project, so I think I’ll finish my release and let others be the judges.

[quote="Penguinator":3jooi823][quote="Ni Oxx":3jooi823]I really appreciate the amazing speed you subbed this with, but I think you could’ve taken more time with it. A lot of times, the subs totally skip whole lines of dialogue, even from people who are on camera. [/quote:3jooi823]
I agree. Many of the old Kiki and Absolutely Delicious releases also suffered from the same problems.

Actually, I also thought about making this my first proper translation project, so I think I’ll finish my release and let others be the judges.[/quote:3jooi823]

Be the judges of what exactly?

Yeah, what is that?? This forum is full of people saying "I’m working on the subs for bla bla bla", and they never release anything. [b:18tshvjl]Gsupanther[/b:18tshvjl] don’t say nothing. He just made the subbing and post it here. I think his subs are great, the episode is recent and the best thing, [b:18tshvjl]HE WAS FAST[/b:18tshvjl], and that’s more important too me. This is not a contest or anything else. We must thank all the people willing to sub.

Great job, man. Keep up the good work and don’t get discouraged, thank you for the subs.

WOW, that was a fast subbing! and you first time. I see a great future for you, jeje.

yes, yes, I know, they could be better. nothing that, as you say, you can’t improve in the future.

important is that a new subber was born and that on sunday when I saw the ep. it was no subbs at all and today I find this… OH YEAH!
thanks for your work, time and for shearing :bow:

PS: new subbers is what I asked for christmas :D

Thanks for the subs :) There are so few people subbing Gaki episodes so it’s appreciated.
Don’t worry if you need to take a bit more time, I wait like 4~5 months or something for the New Years batsu subs so I’m patient! :rofl:

could sub all kiki episodes? that would be amazing :)

and great work thx ^^

YES! Thanks mate!
More Kiki, please! :)

Thanks gsupanther, you’re awesome! :hug:

is there a links for this episode in megaupload? :) please do so :(