http://sharebee.com/6e5f0883

Part 1
[yt]VjtUyNFb3m0[/yt]

Part 2
[yt]HhFuUr2I6X8[/yt]

Voeh Stream: No Subs

[veoh]v6491014nXzcR8ZZ[/veoh]
ImageImage

I could totally win this. I've spent ridiculous amounts of yen recently on vending machines and have tried almost every one of those brands. ^^
watch my newest japan vid-- hiking up the east coastline of japan: my vids

I bet you can't :lol:

hmmm... perhaps a kiki kohi vlog is needed to settle this matter...?

I guess we do. No editing your vid though, or I'll blame you for cheating ^^

alright, I'll recreate the kiki kohi in a vlog and i won't cheat, but who will pay me if I win? Start up a collection gojinki

Let's lower the prize to 5000yen :shifty: More than that I'd never get through customs.

sweet! about enough to cover the cost of the coffee. I'd say i'd hold you to that but the chances that I'd actually win are pretty slim. I'll have boku no kanojo to kanojo no imouto film it and play also.

Hey, I'm new to these forums but I registered specifically for the Kiki series. Anyways, I've seen someone posting megaupload links to these episodes- I was wondering if there was anyone out there who could download those episodes, sub and upload them somewhere? Boku no nihong wa totemo warui (I can't really understand Japanese too well and the humor seems richer when there's English sub-text).

Just a suggestion I thought I'd make- this seems to be the only Kiki episode that's subbed.

theres a chocolate one thats subbed also. but ya, i totally agree with you. im hoping someone subs the others as well.

Not anymore, I'm afraid. Youtube took down the links to the subbed chocolate one.

shit, your right. i guess we'll just have to wait. or i could finally learn japanese like i meant to a while back. and then maybe i could learn to sub videos.....

thaks for the link
nandeyane!

Can't download the video anymore :(
29 posts Page 1 of 2