Goodbye, Yamasaki (2008.04.13)

20 posts Page 1 of 2
Gaki no t Tsukai #899, Aired on 2008.04.13.
8th Sayonara Yamasaki

thank you so much for finding all of them

thanks

lol i watched the first one and when he started crying i felt so bad for him i felt like crying also. was he in on it or was he totally oblivious? well i kno like when they keep doing it he knows its fake now but in the first one did he think it was real?

Originally posted by jestman
lol i watched the first one and when he started crying i felt so bad for him i felt like crying also. was he in on it or was he totally oblivious? well i kno like when they keep doing it he knows its fake now but in the first one did he think it was real?

It was his own idea, wanting to trick everyone watching.

ahhh haha i see! very clever haha.

Maybe this is also an early episode of "Good Bye Yamasaki" (1995). As far as I understand, he was fired while acting with Hamada and Matsumoto.

[veoh]v19108298awFRBQ6c[/veoh]

Imagine how Yamasaki is going to be when he does retire for real. More importantly, will the audience believe it? Oh, the possibilities! ^_^

I found a playlist of up to 2008 on veoh, seeing as the video links provided did not work, for me anyway.

http://www.veoh.com/group/Goodbye-Yamazaki?ajax=true

Here, found the first episode on youtube subbed :)

any chance of a download link or torrent?

we seriously need these subbed xD they'd probably be 10x funnier if we understood what yamasaki is saying
please torrent or download link im on my knees begging

Originally posted by StormCloudSeven
we seriously need these subbed xD they'd probably be 10x funnier if we understood what yamasaki is saying

N-N-Nice Avatar :drool:

Too bad like only one ep posted in the thread works :unsure:
Life's good

Originally posted by StormCloudSeven

I agree. Would love to see this series of episodes subbed!
20 posts Page 1 of 2