Oogiri Daigassen Special (2018.03.25)

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Before the regular episode (which will be the extra scenes from this show) there will be a special broadcast to revive the Oogiri Daigassen Segment. Matsumoto and Miyazako will head two two teams and face off in original games. Girolamo and Jimmy Oonishi will also make a fuss this time.
Thank you FinalRadio, I can't wait to see these episodes. :D
I've watched it via livestream and my cheeks hurts a lot from laughing a lot, It was best Oogiri Daigassen episode ever!
Special Edition
100万円争奪! 大喜利大合戦スペシャル~!!
https://mega.nz/#!7EFQGKDQ
Gaki_180325 Ogiri Daigassen SP.zip
ErnieYoung wrote:
Special Edition
100万円争奪! 大喜利大合戦スペシャル~!!
https://mega.nz/#!7EFQGKDQ
Gaki_180325 Ogiri Daigassen SP.zip

Hey Ernie, when I click on the mega link, it's asking for a decryption key. Could you share it please?
Chokkan wrote:
Hey Ernie, when I click on the mega link, it's asking for a decryption key. Could you share it please?

It's in the zip file. :f:
Hey ErnieYoung, thank you so much :D
I finally got around to watching this. That was really fun! It was definitely imo enjoyable as it was back in the old days. Barbie was the one keeping Miyasako's team together in that volleyball game. Miyasako and Haranishi making faces, along with Hamada as referee.. it was like a group of gorillas.

This is cute.

Thank you Ernie (=
Any idea why I can't clic on the zip file to see the encryption key? It is not a link, it appears as plain text. Thanks!

Edit: solved!!! Thanks
9 posts Page 1 of 1