5th Koshifuri Match

Gak no Tsukai Episode #911 2008.07.06
5th Technician Koshifuri Match

[veoh]v14942631kndyzck7[/veoh]

Ohhhh god! I have to enable my PC to show veoh videos :( heheheh. This kind of skits is viewable without subs. Very hilarious!! :D

hehe man almost died laughing.

Thx for posting the episode, had problems finding the episodes beyond the 3rd.

Hahaha :D Thanks for posting this. Especially the end was verrryy funny :D

poor Tanaka!

heipo… he should participate this kind of game :devil:

Poor guy is a long-suffering man :shifty: He might need a new hip after this punishment. Well, it could be worse, at least he looks good in pink. :laugh:

Heipo! XD …its funny in a pathetic way lol Like always I suppose

hahah HG would got it in 5 seconds.

Also, i think there should a hidden camera on Heipo at ALL TIMES hahaha

Here’s the episode in Pandora.

[pandora]33161971[/pandora]

Thanks for posting that, Spike! Ever since I saw a .gif from this episode in someone’s signature I wanted to see it. Can someone explain the rules, though ? I get the basic idea that they have to simulate the sex act, but, for example, what are maracas for ?

[quote:1vhq93l6][i:1vhq93l6]Originally posted by Jar of Jam[/i:1vhq93l6]
Thanks for posting that, Spike! Ever since I saw a .gif from this episode in someone’s signature I wanted to see it. Can someone explain the rules, though ? I get the basic idea that they have to simulate the sex act, but, for example, what are maracas for ?[/quote:1vhq93l6]

As far as I know, the maracas are there because they’re simulating the hip thrusts, which are pretty rhythmical, like the beats of a latin samba. Or not. : )

What I really want to know is, what exactly does “koshifuri” mean?

[quote:2d9clp6l][i:2d9clp6l]Originally posted by MinorInfection[/i:2d9clp6l]

[quote:2d9clp6l][i:2d9clp6l]Originally posted by Jar of Jam[/i:2d9clp6l]
Thanks for posting that, Spike! Ever since I saw a .gif from this episode in someone’s signature I wanted to see it. Can someone explain the rules, though ? I get the basic idea that they have to simulate the sex act, but, for example, what are maracas for ?[/quote:2d9clp6l]

As far as I know, the maracas are there because they’re simulating the hip thrusts, which are pretty rhythmical, like the beats of a latin samba. Or not. : )

What I really want to know is, what exactly does “koshifuri” mean?[/quote:2d9clp6l]

Yeah, they are making the connection between thrusting and latin dance (hence the batsu game of walking around thrusting and maraca shaking in that ruffled shirt), but more than that it’s to keep them from holding on to the machine and using their arms for extra leverage. They’re measuring raw hip power here! :shifty:

And “koshifuri” is something like “hip shaking”.

[video:pi0j6yqp]http://www.veoh.com/videos/v14942631kndyzck7[/video:pi0j6yqp]

WTF Heipo came on the set alone at the end!! XD He definitely should’ve participated though!
This one is probably the most hilarious out of all the technician challenges!! :D

can someone reupload this to megaupload plz?

It would have been extremely hilarious if at the end Heipo thrusted once and the heart shot right up. But this is Heipo we are talking about and that could never happen. Or could it…? Nah, it never could :P

I miss these sexual related challenges.
They where lot’s of fun to see.