2: Hamada Masatoshi

34 posts Page 3 of 3
Interesting thread.

I've not watched the subbed episode but will shortly. I did read that after the last Batsu (No Laughing Teachers), the ratings have been really poor for the regular weekly episodes, and Matsumoto has called for the show to be cancelled. With the end of DTDX, I wouldn't be surprised if they call it a day as a combi in the next year or two. 2014 marks Gaki No Tsukai's 25th anniversary.
beesan wrote:
Matsumoto has called for the show to be cancelled.

:( Any source?

With the end of DTDX

I haven't watched that show yet but isn't it still ongoing? There was an episode 28th Feb, one showing tomorrow and another upcoming on the 14th.
The source seems to be Shukan Jitsuwa which reports Matsumoto as wanting to "graduate from comedy" and devote his time to film directing. He is directing a new movie this year.
Hmm, sorry for interrupting your conversation...

Here's the details of the cast's answers.
If you know / understand Matsumoto's answer on Q232 or Endo's answer on Q267, or you find any corrections, just contact me.
K? K. :D

http://elgsnotebook.drupalgardens.com/c ... -masatoshi
Don't ever ask me what THYME is. I know it's a herb, but I'll answer you with this:
34 posts Page 3 of 3