2: Hamada Masatoshi

[img:2ynyui3u]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/fauxnostalgia/quiz2.png[/img:2ynyui3u]
[b:2ynyui3u]Link:[/b:2ynyui3u] [url=http://www.veoh.com/group/GakiQuiz500#watch%3Dv6543582SQ6FHH99:2ynyui3u]watch here[/url:2ynyui3u]
[b:2ynyui3u]Credits:[/b:2ynyui3u] [url=http://www.veoh.com/users/mutoatlan:2ynyui3u]mutoatlan[/url:2ynyui3u]
[b:2ynyui3u]Subject:[/b:2ynyui3u] Hamada Masatoshi
[b:2ynyui3u]Subtitles [color=#004000:2ynyui3u](edited by JordansOcarina)[/color:2ynyui3u]:[/b:2ynyui3u] [color=#0000FF:2ynyui3u]Subtitled by wingslats[/color:2ynyui3u]

[b:2ynyui3u]Steaming[/b:2ynyui3u]:
[url:2ynyui3u]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxhuu5_hamada-go-hyaku-no-facts_fun[/url:2ynyui3u]

[b:2ynyui3u]Download[/b:2ynyui3u]
[i:2ynyui3u](Coming soon)[/i:2ynyui3u]

[video:2ynyui3u]http://www.veoh.com/group/GakiQuiz500#watch%3Dv6543582SQ6FHH99[/video:2ynyui3u]

i wonder what they were saying in the end when matsumoto went to go see hamada? it seemed really awkward hahaha

[video:2owyi5jb]http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6543582SQ6FHH99[/video:2owyi5jb]

pleaseeee megaupload :(

if something needs subs than it is this video!! :)

subs plz

matsumotos face is very emotional at the end

i am sure he is happy about the first place and a bit sad about they relationship

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TGG89QKC

It’s ok if it doesn’t have subs, thanks for sharing anyway

prefer with subs, or at least post here the questions and answers like Aya Yamazaki, I seriously would like to know Hamada nad Matsumoto relationship further :)

I just watched the video. I watched this long time ago already, is good to found this video again. Thx for uploading. Not gonna write all here, but some of the q/a that I can remember and I think is important.
One of the question, forgot what number. The one that ask about Matsumoto’s favorite place to go to Hamada. Yes is about Matsumoto. Matsumoto wrote "none", everybody else wrote somewhere. And Hamada’s answer was "none" too.
There are 2 questions about 4 member of gaki to Hamada. One of it about who is the dirtiest among the member. Hamada said Tanaka. Another question was "who is the trickiest among gaki member" , Hamada answer is Yamazaki.
The last question was "what is hamada favorite national holiday" , it was insignificant question. Matsumoto expression towards the end is that he was shock that he actually knows more then Endo who appears to be Hamada closest person among gaki member.

I watch the show for more then 10 years already, so this would be my own conclusion what Matsumoto feels toward the end where the winner will have a drink together with Hamada. The situation between both of them in the room was awkward. Hamada said to Matsumoto when he enter the room "so in the end is u Matsu, u know huh". When hamada said "my fav stuff u know huh" matsumoto just smile awkwardly. The truth was at that time both weren’t so happy for some reason. I know their relationship is complicated. It’s between love and hate. Unfortunately they show hate or awkwardness toward each more then their true friendship chemistry deep down inside. Whatever happen between both of them, after that long hard working road together, something is buried deep inside. I’m sad with so many laughter they have created for other people, they them self, have lost the ability to laugh and enjoy their togetherness outside work. But all is not lost. That I’m sure what remains inside both of them is an ultimate respect toward each other and deep inside somewhere, someday their true friendship will surface and shine again to close their ending together.

Damn it, I only just recovered from watching Matsumoto Professional last night, and now I have tears in my eyes again.
DAMmIT LET ME WATCH JAPANESE COMEDIANS SUFFERING FOR MY AMUSEMENT, STOP MAKING ME EMOTIONAL…

But seriously, that is a good post, TeaVilla

EDIT: I remembered that in Aya Yamasaki’s 500 Questions, she calls Tanaka the ‘dirtiest’ in GnT as well. Could someone clarify what they mean by ‘dirty’, anyway? Is it his appearance, his personal habits, or is he the one who makes the most dirty jokes? 8D

[quote="paichu":2ec2g7go]EDIT: I remembered that in Aya Yamasaki’s 500 Questions, she calls Tanaka the ‘dirtiest’ in GnT as well. Could someone clarify what they mean by ‘dirty’, anyway? Is it his appearance, his personal habits, or is he the one who makes the most dirty jokes? 8D[/quote:2ec2g7go]

I’m not all that fluent on Japanese. In my knowledge the word itself means unclean/filthy/dirty/impure. It can be use to describe that u messy/gross but also as someone’s thought. But to my assumption of what they referring is Tanaka’s hygiene. If you watch yearly batsu game at the hospital, the early scene where they enter their room and Fujiwara ask them to start singing a rap about them self. There Tanaka rap about how he’s being hairy and filthy. I hope this help.

From an older segment:

Matsumoto: "Why does your ass look moist?"
Tanaka: "…It’s always moist."

:drunk:

[quote="TeaVilla":11ih2xnu]I just watched the video. I watched this long time ago already, is good to found this video again. Thx for uploading. Not gonna write all here, but some of the q/a that I can remember and I think is important.
One of the question, forgot what number. The one that ask about Matsumoto’s favorite place to go to Hamada. Yes is about Matsumoto. Matsumoto wrote "none", everybody else wrote somewhere. And Hamada’s answer was "none" too.
There are 2 questions about 4 member of gaki to Hamada. One of it about who is the dirtiest among the member. Hamada said Tanaka. Another question was "who is the trickiest among gaki member" , Hamada answer is Yamazaki.
The last question was "what is hamada favorite national holiday" , it was insignificant question. Matsumoto expression towards the end is that he was shock that he actually knows more then Endo who appears to be Hamada closest person among gaki member.

I watch the show for more then 10 years already, so this would be my own conclusion what Matsumoto feels toward the end where the winner will have a drink together with Hamada. The situation between both of them in the room was awkward. Hamada said to Matsumoto when he enter the room "so in the end is u Matsu, u know huh". When hamada said "my fav stuff u know huh" matsumoto just smile awkwardly. The truth was at that time both weren’t so happy for some reason. I know their relationship is complicated. It’s between love and hate. Unfortunately they show hate or awkwardness toward each more then their true friendship chemistry deep down inside. Whatever happen between both of them, after that long hard working road together, something is buried deep inside. I’m sad with so many laughter they have created for other people, they them self, have lost the ability to laugh and enjoy their togetherness outside work. But all is not lost. That I’m sure what remains inside both of them is an ultimate respect toward each other and deep inside somewhere, someday their true friendship will surface and shine again to close their ending together.[/quote:11ih2xnu]

Perhaps their relationship is complicated, but I’m positive they not only respect eachother, I mean they know so much about one another, I’m sure deep inside they love eachother.

[quote="Chronopolis":1ur1i2xb]From an older segment:

:drunk:[/quote:1ur1i2xb]

Hahahaha, I love that older segment. Tanaka haircut at that time looks like an apple. He was so young still, like a school boy (tall and hairy school boy…) And I have seen Matsumoto repeatedly getting suffocated by someone’s butt/crouch…poor fellow. I can go on and on about these segments, old or new, love them allll! :D

[quote="Yakarin":1ur1i2xb]

Perhaps their relationship is complicated, but I’m positive they not only respect eachother, I mean they know so much about one another, I’m sure deep inside they love eachother.[/quote:1ur1i2xb]

Ahhhh is more then loveee
When I first found out about this feud that’s been going for years between Hamada and Matsumoto, I couldn’t(wouldn’t) believe a single thing! My brain refused to accept that. How come this 2 people that have been together for so long, look so happy, look as if it’s not a job because they’re enjoying the show so much, sincere, very synchronized together, without even reading script for any show, brilliant, so lively together, and most important so hilarious together! Now you can fake sad, angry or whatever, but you certainly can’t fake being funny. How could this be??? The moment I accepted the fact about them, I stopped laughing or smiling for the first time. I was shocked and extremely sad. Yes I figured that they were bound to fight at some point. But it would be ok again shortly, and then back to being buddies, hug hug and lets go. But years of not talking and strictly business…unimaginable…unthinkable…

This may sound corny…haha…
But at that point I became even more determined as their loyal fan that as long as I live, regardless if they end their show, I will still watch it over and over, forever gaki. Because at that moment they earn my highest regard for their outstanding performance, for their tears, their bitterness and their sacrifices to make so many people happy…Thank you to all Gaki’s member!

I can only say that, when you see somebody almost everyday of your life, you start taking them for granted and start forgetting how important they are for you, even when they are. I’m sure they care deeply about each other… they are just caught up in the rutine… also, once I heard this idea and I’d dare to say it might be true, perhaps they could be pretending not to like eachother too much for the media… I mean, remember the comment in Momotaro drunken theater? They are laughing so naturally with eachother, the Gaki members tell them they should go out together and they just say people would freak out if they saw them together laughing at a bar! I think it’s imposible to fake that much chemistry :stuck_out_tongue:

@yakarin
I couldnt agree more. Is not just a show for show. The show is the real deal.
Ahhh it will end with happy ending…Let’s just wait

Sorry it’s not full subs but here are the first few questions and answers

Q1: What is Hamada’s hobby? Golf (all correct)
Q2: What is Hamada’s specialty? Fold ear 3 times (none)
Q4: Hamada’s favorite food? Yakisoba (all)
Q5: Hamada’s favorite color? Blue (Matsumoto, Tanaka)
Q18: Most recent delicious food? Megamac burger (none)
Q31: Favorite road/street? Setadouri (Tanaka)
Q54: Very respected elder person? Tanaka Gappei (Matsumoto)
Q76: First place to wash in shower/bath? Hair (none)
Q98: Hamada’s fetish? Earlobe (Endo)

– 28.02.2012, 17:16 –

Here’s a few more:

Q142: 1st girlfriend’s name? Sato Hitomi (Matsumoto correct)
Q151: What one item would you take to deserted island? Blue Zabuton-cushion (Endo, Tanaka)
Q174: Matsumoto’s favorite place? There is no such place (Matsumoto)
Q199: Dirtiest cast member? Tanaka (Yamasaki, Matsumoto, Endo)
Q200: Meanest/Trickiest cast member? Yamasaki (Tanaka)
Q232: City/Town Hamada wants to live in? Nikodama (none)
Q267: What would you like to be reborn as? Tanaka Gappei (none)

I think I missed a few but I either didn’t understand, am a little tired, or just had some shochu :drunk:

– 29.02.2012, 16:26 –

A few more from Hamada Masatoshi:

Q336: Favorite intersection? Youga (none correct)
Q350: Most stylish of Tokyo’s 23 wards/sections Setagaya-ku (none)
Q378: Favorite hero? Baromu 1 (none)
Q410: Favorite strip mall? Soshigaya Shotengai (none)
Q449: Reason for largest stress? Short putt not falling (none)
Q462: TV show Hamada watches regularly? Pu-suma (none)
Q481: 1st thing to take during large earthquake? Dog (Tanaka)
Q493: What would your Shougi game pieces be? Fusha (Yamasaki)
Q500: Favorite holiday? Kinrou Kansha no hi (none)

Total time: 7 hours 13 minutes
Matsumoto Hitoshi 125 correct
Endo Shouzo 124 correct
Tanaka Naoki 116 correct
Yamasaki Housei 96 correct

[quote="TeaVilla":jcj93trn][quote="Chronopolis":jcj93trn]From an older segment:

:drunk:[/quote:jcj93trn]

Hahahaha, I love that older segment. Tanaka haircut at that time looks like an apple. He was so young still, like a school boy (tall and hairy school boy…) And I have seen Matsumoto repeatedly getting suffocated by someone’s butt/crouch…poor fellow. I can go on and on about these segments, old or new, love them allll! :D

[quote="Yakarin":jcj93trn]

Perhaps their relationship is complicated, but I’m positive they not only respect eachother, I mean they know so much about one another, I’m sure deep inside they love eachother.[/quote:jcj93trn]

When I first found out about this feud that’s been going for years between Hamada and Matsumoto, I couldn’t(wouldn’t) believe a single thing! My brain refused to accept that. How come this 2 people that have been together for so long, look so happy, look as if it’s not a job because they’re enjoying the show so much, sincere, very synchronized together, without even reading script for any show, brilliant, so lively together, and most important so hilarious together! Now you can fake sad, angry or whatever, but you certainly can’t fake being funny. How could this be??? The moment I accepted the fact about them, I stopped laughing or smiling for the first time. I was shocked and extremely sad. Yes I figured that they were bound to fight at some point. But it would be ok again shortly, and then back to being buddies, hug hug and lets go. But years of not talking and strictly business…unimaginable…unthinkable…

But at that point I became even more determined as their loyal fan that as long as I live, regardless if they end their show, I will still watch it over and over, forever gaki. Because at that moment they earn my highest regard for their outstanding performance, for their tears, their bitterness and their sacrifices to make so many people happy…Thank you to all Gaki’s member![/quote:jcj93trn]

What is this feud thing you speak of? I have not found any info about that…O_o

[quote="Sefidum":btj8wdn0][quote="TeaVilla":btj8wdn0][quote="Chronopolis":btj8wdn0]From an older segment:

:drunk:[/quote:btj8wdn0]

[quote="Yakarin":btj8wdn0]

Perhaps their relationship is complicated, but I’m positive they not only respect eachother, I mean they know so much about one another, I’m sure deep inside they love eachother.[/quote:btj8wdn0]

But at that point I became even more determined as their loyal fan that as long as I live, regardless if they end their show, I will still watch it over and over, forever gaki. Because at that moment they earn my highest regard for their outstanding performance, for their tears, their bitterness and their sacrifices to make so many people happy…Thank you to all Gaki’s member![/quote:btj8wdn0]

What is this feud thing you speak of? I have not found any info about that…O_o[/quote:btj8wdn0]
He is talking about Hamadas and Matsumotos relationship. Although it seems that the two are best friends, they are not. They just behave in the public like best friends.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downtown_(owarai)