Episode #1094 2012.02.26 100 Questions Matsumoto Hitoshi 1/2

[img:2xcj9qn2]http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/2548/thumbs20120227003127.jpg[/img:2xcj9qn2]

[size=150:2xcj9qn2]Stream:[/size:2xcj9qn2]

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzU3MzI3NTAw.html

[size=150:2xcj9qn2]Download:[/size:2xcj9qn2]
[url=http://ul.to/416obwjh:2xcj9qn2]Uploaded.to[/url:2xcj9qn2] | [url=http://depositfiles.com/files/jofve3y9o:2xcj9qn2]Depositfiles.com[/url:2xcj9qn2] | [url=http://www.share-online.biz/dl/WSGZW00MSMM:2xcj9qn2]Share-Online.biz[/url:2xcj9qn2] | [url=http://www.mediafire.com/?p2ojswn3sgb5k:2xcj9qn2]Mediafire.com[/url:2xcj9qn2]

[size=150:2xcj9qn2]Password: gaki-no-tsukai.com[/size:2xcj9qn2]

That was… fast.
thanks a lot!

I prefer the times where I just had to rip an online stream and was able to post the new episode within 5 minutes of airing ;)

Hmm… How do you proceed now? I mean, it hasn’t been over 12 hours yet since it was broadcasted, has it?

Atm I have to wait for the upload / youkus HD conversion. It can take anywhere from 11pm until 5am my time before I can start with my part of the process.

I’d like to think that hand uses wizardry to these episodes so don’t ruin it also some type of episodes and the court ones need some attention after kiki is done

Omg, thanks a bunch! I like to shake that ‘hand’ 1000x and toss some ^5 too! Bravo! :clap:
I can’t wait to hear the rest of the questions and see who’s the winner! How exciting and wonderful :lol:
Anyway I’ll write down some of the Q/A below. Some might not be accurate, so please do correct me if I’m wrong. Some questions also I didn’t include because unfortunately I can’t read Kanji.

1. Matsumoto’s latest "my boom" , answer "Muscle Tray" (Perhaps it’s a fitness gear but I’m not so sure about what this my boom referring to, so I need some expert to confirm this)
  2. Matsumoto’s complex , answer academic background
  3. Favorite pasta, answer Meat Sauce
  4. If he can only bring 1 item for comfort/ to a quite place, answer nothing
  5. What time he sleep , answer 2am
  6. What time wake up, 10am
  7. Lately his favorite young comedian , answer Jaru Jaru
  8. Favorite breast size cup, answer D
  9. Matsumoto prototype personality , answer Ino tadataka (I’m not so sure about this)
  10. His no 1 fav movie , answer Paper Moon
  11. Today how much money he bring, answer 180k
  12. Between 4 of gaki member who is the most old fashion, answer Yamazaki
  13. How many times Matsumoto can do that pull up body exercise , answer 25x
  14. Things he lack of, answer none (because he’s not willing to answer it)
  15. His habit, answer shaking foot
  16. What does he do in his free time, answer ridding train/bus aimlessly in random destination
  17. Attractive women underwear, answer Beige
  18. The cutest innocent side of his daughter, answer when she purttt her lips

Added info :
At couple of questions where Matsumoto answer is none thats because he refuse to answer imaginary questions. Of couse others were protesting about his comment. Also Yamazaki seem to forget about many things that could have gotten him the right answer. The rest of the members also seem to consider Yamazaki is the closest person to Matsumoto. Things he seem to be 100% sure also endup false. 1 answer Hamada copied from him endup wrong till he got smacked. Tanaka seems to remember alot and have quite some correct answers. When the comentator says "who is the true person who know most" they show a glimps of Tanaka. In the other hand Matsumoto’s answers seem to be surprising to others.

That’s all the questions for part 1 minus few ones. Hope this help. Again if I made mistake, plz stand and correct me. I’m looking forward to improve my Japanese :D

on mac os x, with the unarchiver, says "cannot unzip this kind of file". Weird?!

[quote="cactusa":zcziflje]on mac os x, with the unarchiver, says "cannot unzip this kind of file". Weird?![/quote:zcziflje]
It opened for me on the mac I tried it out on pc and opened as well

Thank you so much Hand and TeaVilla!

Thanks Hand for the file
Hand TeaVilla for the translation
You guys rock :)

I like this series, but I find it a little difficult when it’s unsubbed. I’ll watch it right now though because he said his favourite movie was Paper Moon. He’s a real film connoisseur.

Well, that was a bust. I couldn’t add the two files together. QTime kept telling me error 2048: Cannot understand file. Could it be because parts one and two are named using two different dates?

I’ve just checked the files and it’s working for me without a problem. I also don’t see the files having 2 different dates.

Yup, I see what I did… There are Parts 1 and 2, but 4 files altogether. I was trying to mash file 1 from Feb. 26 with file 2 from March 4. It was a late night. Sorry everyone.

[quote="TeaVilla":1jnq7mtj]

1. Matsumoto’s latest "my boom" , answer "Muscle Tray" (Perhaps it’s a fitness gear but I’m not so sure about what this my boom referring to, so I need some expert to confirm this)
    [/quote:1jnq7mtj]

I am no expert but i was watching this episode and noticed your anwser was a little off. The anwser to the questions was (kintore)きんトレ which means weight training (kin=muscle and tore=short for training).

[quote="matsumotofan":2qr4dy5m][quote="TeaVilla":2qr4dy5m]

[/quote:2qr4dy5m]

I am no expert but i was watching this episode and noticed your anwser was a little off. The anwser to the questions was (kintore)きんトレ which means weight training (kin=muscle and tore=short for training).[/quote:2qr4dy5m]

The answer was written in katana as I recall. Tore could have 2 possible meaning, tore short for training (original turaning, something like that) or a tray. Since it was written kintore, my assumption was a tray instead of training. Since I’m not familiar with japanese term. And my prediction was it could be a fitness/exercise gear. I’m far far away from calling myself an expert in japanese. I’m sure there are many mistakes I made along the way.

I don’t remember how it’s written, but it’s weight training as explained by matsumotofan. The shortened form is used often in everyday conversation. If you watch Gaki from, say, 2 years ago, you can tell Matsumoto got a little buff.

wasn’t sure if this deserved its own thread so im posting it here.

Here is a half complete sub that i made from the information posted by teavilla (only the questions and answers are subbed). There are a couple Q&As i skipped because i had no clue how to explain them and some might be completely wrong, still worth the watch tho :)

Feel free to edit and complete the .ass if you wish. Enjoy

[url=https://mega.co.nz/#!9ws13aQI!WD0cCepFY-G5i5K3AYWBSMY37j7-o9nEw4iQs334zaM:2w0vtb9f]Matsumoto 100 Questions 1/2 .ass[/url:2w0vtb9f]

Thank you for the file, n3gra!

I added question 2, and edited some of the other questions. Hope you don’t mind…
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/download/djdhougl5fpac7z/gnt_1094_%282012.02.26%29_Matsumoto+Hitoshi_part1_v2.ass:1bc755gu]uploaded on mf[/url:1bc755gu]
I may try to tackle the dialogue some other time.

List of changes:
[hide:1bc755gu]Yamasaki's answer to Q1: Muscles (kinniku)
Q2. What is Matsumoto's complex?
Y: Protruding jaw
H: Chin jutting out
E: Chin/jaw
T: Thin legs
Correct answer: His educational background
Tanaka's answer to Q5: Peperoncino (aglio olio)
Q8. If you can only bring 1 item to an unpopulated island, what would it be?
Endo's answer to Q10: 1:00am
Hamada's answer to Q20: "I am 5 years old"(1970 movie. A 5 year-old child living in Kouchi sets out on an adventure to Osaka where the child's father is working.)
Q21. How much money did Matsumoto bring today?
Endo's answer to Q30: Nothing
answer to Q30: Ability as an MC(host of a show)
Q32. What are Matsumoto's good points?
answer to Q32: He has no bad points
Q35. What is Matsumoto's favourite fruit?
Q39. What TV show does Matsumoto never fail to watch every week?
answer to Q39: "Burari Tochuu Gesha no Tabi"(title of a TV program)
answer to Q42: "I'm not interested in comedy."
Tanaka's answer to Q48: Welcoming him at the door when he comes home[/hide:1bc755gu]

I dont mind at all I appreicate you helping and updating it, ill have to check it out :D
also i dont know how you read tanaka’s answer for #48 i didnt bother trying to google trasnlate that one it was so messy haha