Hi hand, thank you so much for this 2nd upload, awesome job yet again ^5! These 2 episodes mean a lot to me because they allow me to know a lil bit more about gaki's members, my favorite show in the world. I had second thoughts about posting my embarrassing attempt to translate this because this 2nd episode is harder to understand for me. These local terms, desynchronized answers and kanji are my biggest obstacle to understand it completely. But I'm going to try to translate it so other big fans like me could enjoy this episode as much as I do. I hope somebody will translate some of the missing questions that I could not translate, and also would kindly correct me if needed in order to give an accurate translation for everyone. I'm giving my best effort so here they are:
53. What sort of old time costume would he choose for cosplay (costume play)? Answer, caregiver nurse
54. Which of the SMAP members would he choose to be? Answer Inagaki goro
When they asked for the reason, he said "his voice stands out compared to other members, they got it?"("they got it" refers to if the other 4 gaki members had the answer right)
56.His favorite girl? answer HOHOHOI. *correction, question is his favorite gag, thanks to exar, he post below me*
*I'm unsure about this one. Could be a girl band. But it also remind me of long time ago Endo's performance. The expression "hohohoi" also been use several times at numerous gaki's show. So I'm going to put a reference in this*
57. Lately he have quarrel with his wife for what reason? Answer, because she didn't put something in the water. Person can be noisy about small stuff *not sure what item he refers*
60. What kind of part/place about hamada he like? Answer, Hurry going home
62. What kind of old story he like to talk about? Answer, Sarugani gasen
63. Topic about life that makes him laugh the most? Answer, when producer nakamura eat hot paela dish with his hand, that's what lately make me laugh the most.
65 How does he use a toilet plunger to do silly stuff? Answer, he asked for 1 size smaller (plunger was too big, not suitable)
66. Which location or hotel he think is cold? Answer, Swiss
69. *missing question* , Answer shoe *please refer to exar's post below me for all the missing part*
72. His pulling power, 178kg
75. If he's only giving 1 month at his old age, what would he want to learn/master? Answer, psi as psychokinesis, telepathy
*At this point the number of correct answer for each member: Yama 14, Hama 12, Endo 17, Tanaka 14*
76. Between those 4 ppl which one doesn't he want to be born as? Answer, Tanaka
Then they ask for reason, answer: because everyday he look miserable/unhappy .
79. When he dies what item does he want to put inside his coffin? Answer, things he create/made/produce, his dvd show, his movie.
81. How much point does he give himself? Answer, Can I answer unrealistically? 100pts
82. What kind of show he likes to see once more? Answer, shoten
85. His favorite business person/politician AV (no clue what this is) debut ....(missing last word)
They ask for reason, answer: the person is business minded and look sincere *This translation is inaccurate, please read exar's post below me*
Below all the missing part can be found from exar's post
88. Missing question , answer will/intention/motive
92. missing question, answer 2 person
95. Missing question & answer
99. His proposal word (to his wife)? Answer, well because a child going to be born, so he said "incident/occurrence/suppose to be"
100. His joyful moment? Answer, when he sleep, he heard somebody comforting voice (prolly his daughter) through his pillow/mattress
This quiz is a batsu game unlike the other quizzes where the winner gets some treat. Instead this one, the looser have to drink 100 cups of sake? At least that's what I'm guessing due to my kanji ignorance..But yes this is a punishment for the one who gets the least amount of right answers.
At question 60, now this is the question where I think Matsu purposely dodge the 'real' question. I think the question was intend to ask about Hamada's personality. But he took the word 'place' literally as location instead. So he gave an odd answer, which is "Hurry going home". Aah, too bad he's not willing to give the answer that I really want to know. Guess he doesn't want anyone to know his real feeling or opinion about Hamada...
At question 76, all of them thought the answer would definitely be Hamada. Maybe because both Hamada and Matsumoto are in an awkward relationship or not in a good term. But for some reason I'm not surprise that Matsumoto chose Tanaka instead.
At question 79, Hamada's answer was shoe. I thought it was funny. At that time I think it seem he just gives random answers because either he's very clueless or he doesn't want to get too personal about Matsumoto.
In the end of the show where they all went in, Matsumoto seems to be surprised and displeased by the result. He said Endo tried his best, Tanaka as usual boring, Hamada almost didn't made it but tried hard. While Yamazaki will be severely punish.
The reason why I said some of the questions/answers are desynchronize because imo (in my opinion) Matsumoto purposely gave the 'other' answers instead the usual easy to guess answers that everybody know/heard often. Maybe it's his purpose to mislead them because it's a batsu game after all. In a way his character remind me Oda Nobunaga at his youth, a brilliant eccentric shogun that pretend to be crazy to hide his true personality, feeling and intention to cloud the enemy and people surround him. Matsumoto somewhat resemble that character. And his creative mind remind me of a director call Tim Burton that create 'weird', sometime hard to understand movies. A combo that made him as unpredictable sort. Perhaps when he's alone, he'll re-watch that take and carefully read and observe their answers. In the end he's the only one who know which of the gaki's member that truly know him the most. He might not like it for people like me to assume too much about him..haha..
I hope this help. Again if I made mistake, please correct me to give everyone more accurate information, thank you