Episode #1095 2012.03.04 100 Questions Matsumoto Hitoshi 2/2

[img:3043ny1h]http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/669/thumbs20120305031850.jpg[/img:3043ny1h]

[size=150:3043ny1h]Stream:[/size:3043ny1h]

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzYwNTYyMzky.html

[size=150:3043ny1h]Download:[/size:3043ny1h]
[url=http://ul.to/mhdo3xvu:3043ny1h]Uploaded.to[/url:3043ny1h] | [url=http://depositfiles.com/files/vbo7pg7gu:3043ny1h]Depositfiles.com[/url:3043ny1h] | [url=http://www.share-online.biz/dl/ZXLA3E0MOH:3043ny1h]Share-Online.biz[/url:3043ny1h] | [url=http://www.mediafire.com/?ge21lv8wca9gm:3043ny1h]Mediafire.com[/url:3043ny1h]

[size=150:3043ny1h]Password: gaki-no-tsukai.com[/size:3043ny1h]

can’t wait to see what happens to the winner

Thank you, Hand

[quote:3fsv3moa]can’t wait to see what happens to the winner[/quote:3fsv3moa]

or the loser ;) i guess there’s a batsu coming for that one

Those inquisitive minds about the MatsumotoxHamada relationship :inlove: will go crazy trying to get this subbed because there is a question; "What part of Hamda does Matsumoto like?"

I loved the AV genre question and ‘which of the four other GnT members would you like to turn into?’ (?) Hilarious results!!

Hi hand, thank you so much for this 2nd upload, awesome job yet again ^5! These 2 episodes mean a lot to me because they allow me to know a lil bit more about gaki’s members, my favorite show in the world. I had second thoughts about posting my embarrassing attempt to translate this because this 2nd episode is harder to understand for me. These local terms, desynchronized answers and kanji are my biggest obstacle to understand it completely. But I’m going to try to translate it so other big fans like me could enjoy this episode as much as I do. I hope somebody will translate some of the missing questions that I could not translate, and also would kindly correct me if needed in order to give an accurate translation for everyone. I’m giving my best effort so here they are:

1. What sort of old time costume would he choose for cosplay (costume play)? Answer, caregiver nurse

2. Which of the SMAP members would he choose to be? Answer Inagaki goro
    When they asked for the reason, he said "his voice stands out compared to other members, they got it?"("they got it" refers to if the other 4 gaki members had the answer right)

56.His favorite girl? answer HOHOHOI. correction, question is his favorite gag, thanks to exar, he post below me
I’m unsure about this one. Could be a girl band. But it also remind me of long time ago Endo’s performance. The expression "hohohoi" also been use several times at numerous gaki’s show. So I’m going to put a reference in this
[img:2if2ssz6]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa313/LostBabee/gaki1.jpg[/img:2if2ssz6]

1. Lately he have quarrel with his wife for what reason? Answer, because she didn’t put something in the water. Person can be noisy about small stuff not sure what item he refers

2. What kind of part/place about hamada he like? Answer, Hurry going home

3. What kind of old story he like to talk about? Answer, Sarugani gasen
    [img:2if2ssz6]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa313/LostBabee/E353FE80DD789C145480.jpg[/img:2if2ssz6]

4. Topic about life that makes him laugh the most? Answer, when producer nakamura eat hot paela dish with his hand, that’s what lately make me laugh the most.

65 How does he use a toilet plunger to do silly stuff? Answer, he asked for 1 size smaller (plunger was too big, not suitable)

1. Which location or hotel he think is cold? Answer, Swiss

2. missing question , Answer shoe please refer to exar’s post below me for all the missing part

3. His pulling power, 178kg

4. If he’s only giving 1 month at his old age, what would he want to learn/master? Answer, psi as psychokinesis, telepathy

At this point the number of correct answer for each member: Yama 14, Hama 12, Endo 17, Tanaka 14

1. Between those 4 ppl which one doesn’t he want to be born as? Answer, Tanaka
    Then they ask for reason, answer: because everyday he look miserable/unhappy .

2. When he dies what item does he want to put inside his coffin? Answer, things he create/made/produce, his dvd show, his movie.

3. How much point does he give himself? Answer, Can I answer unrealistically? 100pts

4. What kind of show he likes to see once more? Answer, shoten

5. His favorite business person/politician AV (no clue what this is) debut …(missing last word)
    They ask for reason, answer: the person is business minded and look sincere This translation is inaccurate, please read exar’s post below me

Below all the missing part can be found from exar’s post
88. Missing question , answer will/intention/motive
92. missing question, answer 2 person
95. Missing question & answer

1. His proposal word (to his wife)? Answer, well because a child going to be born, so he said "incident/occurrence/suppose to be"

2. His joyful moment? Answer, when he sleep, he heard somebody comforting voice (prolly his daughter) through his pillow/mattress

ADDED INFO:
This quiz is a batsu game unlike the other quizzes where the winner gets some treat. Instead this one, the looser have to drink 100 cups of sake? At least that’s what I’m guessing due to my kanji ignorance…But yes this is a punishment for the one who gets the least amount of right answers.
At question 60, now this is the question where I think Matsu purposely dodge the ‘real’ question. I think the question was intend to ask about Hamada’s personality. But he took the word ‘place’ literally as location instead. So he gave an odd answer, which is "Hurry going home". Aah, too bad he’s not willing to give the answer that I really want to know. Guess he doesn’t want anyone to know his real feeling or opinion about Hamada…
At question 76, all of them thought the answer would definitely be Hamada. Maybe because both Hamada and Matsumoto are in an awkward relationship or not in a good term. But for some reason I’m not surprise that Matsumoto chose Tanaka instead.
At question 79, Hamada’s answer was shoe. I thought it was funny. At that time I think it seem he just gives random answers because either he’s very clueless or he doesn’t want to get too personal about Matsumoto.
In the end of the show where they all went in, Matsumoto seems to be surprised and displeased by the result. He said Endo tried his best, Tanaka as usual boring, Hamada almost didn’t made it but tried hard. While Yamazaki will be severely punish.

OVERVIEW
The reason why I said some of the questions/answers are desynchronize because imo (in my opinion) Matsumoto purposely gave the ‘other’ answers instead the usual easy to guess answers that everybody know/heard often. Maybe it’s his purpose to mislead them because it’s a batsu game after all. In a way his character remind me Oda Nobunaga at his youth, a brilliant eccentric shogun that pretend to be crazy to hide his true personality, feeling and intention to cloud the enemy and people surround him. Matsumoto somewhat resemble that character. And his creative mind remind me of a director call Tim Burton that create ‘weird’, sometime hard to understand movies. A combo that made him as unpredictable sort. Perhaps when he’s alone, he’ll re-watch that take and carefully read and observe their answers. In the end he’s the only one who know which of the gaki’s member that truly know him the most. He might not like it for people like me to assume too much about him…haha…

I hope this help. Again if I made mistake, please correct me to give everyone more accurate information, thank you :bow:

I’ve applied my admittedly limited knowledge of kanji to the missing questions and answers. Hopefully they are not too far off.

#56 His favorite gag. You were right the answer is Endo’s hohohoi routine, that is why Endo is happy about the answer.

#69 I think the question is, the thing he wants most right now.

#85 What is his favorite Adult Video genre. I’m not sure about the reason he gives, but I think it is that the second time they are all business, but the first time they give off a more natural feeling.

#88 What is his favorite kanji character

#92 How many children does he want to have.

#95 What celebrity does he think is the most fashionable? A: Masaaki Sakai

[quote="TeaVilla":2qmewsmj]In the end of the show where they all went in, Matsumoto seems to be surprise and displeased by the result. He said Endo tried his best, Tanaka as usual borring, Hamada almost didn’t made it but try hard. While Yamazaki will be severely punish.
[/quote:2qmewsmj]

So, next episode will be a Yamasaki Batsu Game ? :D

Thanks for translation !

@exar
Thank you very much for the corrections and fast reply exar, great job! :clap: Now I can have peace of mind for those missing and inaccurate questions/answers. ^_^

@angelpick

[quote:cjbyxxtk]So, next episode will be a Yamasaki Batsu Game ? :D[/quote:cjbyxxtk]

I’m not so sure when Yamazaki’s batsu is gonna be air. But yes, there will be a batsu for Yamazaki drinking a lot of sake :lol:

Regarding this: "60. What kind of part/place about hamada he like? Answer, Hurry going home "

When I read that, my first thought was that is was a beautiful answer. I have read/seen somewhere that one thing about Hamada that Matsumoto admires is Hamada´s devotion to his family. The answer to the question reminded me of that and makes me think that the part of Hamada that Matsumoto likes is just that, the fact that Hamada want´s to return home to his family quickly…

…or at least that is what i think;)

in response to the AV question, he likes the ones where its the actresses’ debut, because after the first time they get too "business" about it :P

[quote="Sefidum":3rbi7ew2]Regarding this: "60. What kind of part/place about hamada he like? Answer, Hurry going home "

When I read that, my first thought was that is was a beautiful answer. I have read/seen somewhere that one thing about Hamada that Matsumoto admires is Hamada´s devotion to his family. The answer to the question reminded me of that and makes me think that the part of Hamada that Matsumoto likes is just that, the fact that Hamada want´s to return home to his family quickly…

…or at least that is what i think;)[/quote:3rbi7ew2]

The correct answer is: "The fact that Hamada will die before me."

[quote="nietzchesass":3fgjsljb]The correct answer is: "The fact that Hamada will die before me."[/quote:3fgjsljb]
I laughed more at this than I probably should have, but Matsumoto’s said twice that he wants to die before Hamada!
Of course, the first time was yeaaaars ago (before the Bald Era) and the second time, Matsumoto added it was because Hamada had a lot to apologise to him for at his funeral, whereas he didn’t have to apologise to Hamada for anything…

Ah, Downtown’s relationship, the cause of so much speculation and angst.
(for everybody except Hamada and Matsumoto themselves I bet)

I have to admit, I wish Hamada lost after all, because he would have been [i:3fgjsljb]amazing[/i:3fgjsljb] in the remote-control batsu game. Seeing everyone point to him when Matsumoto asked if anyone got the AV question right was worth it though!

So, is that really the correct translation to question 60?

"Ah, Downtown’s relationship, the cause of so much speculation and angst.
(for everybody except Hamada and Matsumoto themselves I bet)"

I think you’re right about that Paichu :P

[quote="nietzchesass":1swp0j32]The correct answer is: "The fact that Hamada will die before me."[/quote:1swp0j32]

Aaaah so ‘hurry going home’ means , going to die first … aha! Thx for clearing that up.
Can’t really speculate what’s in matsun’s mind. He said differently at other occasions which paichu mention.
Imo there will be 2 reason y Hamada might die first:

1. He smoke
  2. Too many women :whew: , here pics and also explaining why Kanou sister been in batsu game 2 years in the row.

Long live or…?
[img:1swp0j32]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa313/LostBabee/20111109_kanoushimai_18.jpg[/img:1swp0j32]

He looks mighty happy to me :rofl:
[img:1swp0j32]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa313/LostBabee/o0640048011660682235.jpg[/img:1swp0j32]

Meanwhile…Matsu looks uncomfortable between the mountains…
[img:1swp0j32]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa313/LostBabee/o0640048011660682236.jpg[/img:1swp0j32]

[quote="TeaVilla":3r9chhpx][quote="nietzchesass":3r9chhpx]The correct answer is: "The fact that Hamada will die before me."[/quote:3r9chhpx]

Aaaah so ‘hurry going home’ means , going to die first … aha! Thx for clearing that up.
Can’t really speculate what’s in matsun’s mind. He said differently at other occasions which paichu mention.
Imo there will be 2 reason y Hamada might die first:

1. He smoke
  2. Too many women :whew: , here pics and also explaining why Kanou sister been in batsu game 2 years in the row.

Long live or…?

He looks mighty happy to me :rofl:

Meanwhile…Matsu looks uncomfortable between the mountains…
[/quote:3r9chhpx]
Hmm, it seems he’s using his influence to get those two women on the show just because he likes them big(I believe in one interview he said he prefers those astronomical size like f or g or something like that). That’s kind of tragic, doing it so publicly>.<.
But yeah, he seems very happy, the smile on the 2nd pic seems unnaturally big, like he wants to smile even more but his face doesn’t allow it. He does manage to look straight into the camera, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a picture from the same series where he’s peeking down to one of his sides :P.

Matsumoto’s look is like neutral/serious, probably wondering what he’s doing there and why he has to take a pic when it’s Hamada’s hobby.

But oh well, I guess at least he’s going for women his own age, although I get the feeling it doesn’t have anything to do with their age, but more their "assets".

Oh, and another point:
How come he knows the answer to question number 85? 0_o I mean, do they talk about that kind of stuff, or is it that he has a similar opinion?

[quote="paichu":3qgbaf6u]but Matsumoto’s said twice that he wants to die before Hamada!
Of course, the first time was yeaaaars ago (before the Bald Era) and the second time, Matsumoto added it was because Hamada had a lot to apologise to him for at his funeral, whereas he didn’t have to apologise to Hamada for anything…
[/quote:3qgbaf6u]
On hearing Matsumot’s answer, Hamada agrees. His reasoning was that he would be bothered by the idea of giving comments in front of paparazzi reporters while looking serious on Matsumoto’s funeral. In other words, he would hate giving nice comments about Matsumoto even then and rather than being forced to, he would die first.

I don’t remember the exact wording, but that’s basically what Hamada wanted the viewers to see as a reaction to Matsumoto’s answer in this episode :hai:

[quote:2fx4pk2w]How come he knows the answer to question number 85? 0_o I mean, do they talk about that kind of stuff, or is it that he has a similar opinion?[/quote:2fx4pk2w]

I believe Japanese generally talk about this stuff more often, but it seems in this case that they guessed based on Matsumoto’s personality.
(What I want to know is, in Hamada’s 500 Questions, how the hell did Endo know that his ‘fetish’ was ‘earlobe’?)

omg the look on Matsumotos face is made of pure gold! ;D

– 16.07.2012, 21:40 –

Pleeeeaaaase someone sub this! I love these episodes and it makes me sad to still se only Tanaka´s being subbed:(

Hope this is not disrepectful… but here’s some corrections to the earlier posted question translations by Teaville (ごめんね~)

1. What was the most recent quarrel with his wife about?
    He did not put enought aroma beans (some sort of little pods of scents) into the humidifier. He mentions she is picky about small stuff like the humidifier.

2. What does he like about Hamada?
    That Hamada will die before he does

3. Where would he like to live when he is old (retired)?
    Swizterland

69)What would Matsumoto like the most now?
Shoes

1. Just for one day, Who would He like to be?
    Rhinocerous

2. Amoung the 4, which person would he not want to be reincarnated as?
    Tanaka, everyday, he seems to be boring (Tanaka says he is shocked)

3. As a man, how many points would he give himself?
    Can I answer seriously? Seriously I would give myself 100pts.

4. Which variety show would he like to have performed again?
    Shouten

5. What is his favorite adult video genre?
    Adult video star who just debut into the AV scene
    *the rest look at exar’s comment

99)What did he say as his marriage proposal?
Actually none as it was a shotgun marriage (Girlfriend was pregnant, thus got married)
"As the baby is conceived, all you can say is, oh well"

1. When does he feel contented?
    When he is lying on his futon listening to Rakugo (
    REad here about Rakugo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakugo