Episode #1223 2014.09.21 - 100 Questions Hotohara Toru

15 posts Page 1 of 1
Quiz Hotohara Toru no Hyaku no Koto
クイズ蛍原徹の100のコト
https://mega.nz/#!vVEH2DZI
Image
Gaki_140921_#1223_100 Questions Hotohara Toru.zip
Image
Great episode.
I laughed the most for the final question. I thought he would reply "Family" after he replied with that it for "What is the one thing you couldn't live without?" and that the five answering "Golf" were overestimating him, but then...
"Kazoku de..... golf!"
KU・・・ KR・・・
Thank you for uploading, it's greatly appreciated Ernie. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
As always, thanks ErnieYoung :bow: :bow: Btw, anyone knows about a Video.FC2 online downloader?? This think doesn't work for me :( And I want to know more about Hotohara :rofl: :rofl:
It's been a long time since I last saw Hotohara! :o
Image

Kawaii~
Arlekin wrote:
As always, thanks ErnieYoung :bow: :bow: Btw, anyone knows about a Video.FC2 online downloader?? This think doesn't work for me :( And I want to know more about Hotohara :rofl: :rofl:


Can't you use the MEGA link?
Anyway, I use JDownloader to grab FC2 videos:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4667
One tip: Try to copy the link without actually visiting the FC2 site. They have this annoying "free access limit" thing, so if you check out stuff on the site more than once it locks you out until the next day, and JDownloader sometimes can't scan the site to rip the video in that case.
What was the third sport he said he enjoys? I have no idea what that means. I know he said baseball and golf, but what's the third one?
Hoto-chan sure took a lot of time answering. If it was 500 questions it would be worse than all batsu games combined.
soudou wrote:
Can't you use the MEGA link?
Anyway, I use JDownloader to grab FC2 videos:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4667
One tip: Try to copy the link without actually visiting the FC2 site. They have this annoying "free access limit" thing, so if you check out stuff on the site more than once it locks you out until the next day, and JDownloader sometimes can't scan the site to rip the video in that case.


Is too heavy for my tiny hard disc. And I already tried using JDownloader but it doesn't work. But you know, ErnieYoung is like a god that always listen, and he just add a 720p version on Mediafire, and that solves all my problems :D :D :D So, Thanks Soudou for the help, and a BIG thanks to the god amoung us...ErnieYoung :clap: :clap: :clap:
desukarhu wrote:
What was the third sport he said he enjoys? I have no idea what that means. I know he said baseball and golf, but what's the third one?


I believe he said 競馬 - horse racing :)
散りぬとも 香をだに残せ 梅の花
It's so funny how , for most of the questions they got correct, the answer was 'golf' :D
solari wrote:
It's so funny how , for most of the questions they got correct, the answer was 'golf' :D

Similar to Tanaka's answers are mostly either "wiener", "grade 8th", "Ishigaki island" or "rhino". :D
I translated the questions that appeared in the episode. Only 18 questions

1. What is Hotohara's hobby?

2. What is Hotohara's habit?

3.What is Hotohara's special skill?

4. What is Hotohara's 'my boom'?

8. What is Hotohara's favourite road/route?

15. What was Hotohara's childhood dream?

23. What is Hotohara's favourite sports?

34.What does Hotohara do on his rest days?

41. When is the time Hotohara is able to concentrate the most?

44. The tv programme Hotohara always watches?

54. What is Hotohara's "I can't live without this"?

63. What is Hotohara's favourite drama?

69. Who among the five does Hotohara think has the least delicacy?

75.If asked to scribble one thing on Matsumoto's photo, what would Hotohara draw?

78. Who among the five does Hotohara think is the most scheming?

80. If asked to act out a scene from "Kita no kuni kara", which scene would Hotohara pick?

87. What was the job in the entertainment industry Hotohara did that he disliked the most?

100. If the world were to end tomorrow, what would Hotohara do?
Thanks Solari. My Japanese is too limited to understand most of these episodes, but I can often get the gist.

Especially if the answer is "golf".
These episodes are getting pulled from Dailymotion and FC2 really quickly. One of the best Japanese TV sharers on Dailymotion has disappeared when I did a search just now for Gaki and Mecha episodes. Le sigh.
15 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests