Full Episode of Gottsu Ee Kanji #162 from 1995.11.26

For now I’ll only upload one episode but If there are enough people who want more i might upload more (there are atleast 200 episodes available).

anyways

[img:1fyuuvmc]http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7562/gek162.jpg[/img:1fyuuvmc]

DL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IB7SNEO9

please upload more :D:D…this is too much fun…even without subs !! :clap:

yea we need more ups
!!

There are a total of 224 episodes which i can download. Each episodes filesize ranges from 250mb - 1gb. After a quick look over all the filesizes I would estimate it to be about 112gb in the end. As much as i would like to share them all with you, i can’t upload 112gb for just 2 people. So unless there are suddenly 50 more people who want the episodes I won’t do it, sorry. I’m however planning to upload all the gameshow-esque segments and other good stuff over time. Also if you want to have a specific episode, I’ll upload it for you.

[quote="hand":txhnv33o]There are a total of 224 episodes which i can download. Each episodes filesize ranges from 250mb - 1gb. After a quick look over all the filesizes I would estimate it to be about 112gb in the end. As much as i would like to share them all with you, i can’t upload 112gb for just 2 people. So unless there are suddenly 50 more people who want the episodes I won’t do it, sorry. I’m however planning to upload all the gameshow-esque segments and other good stuff over time. Also if you want to have a specific episode, I’ll upload it for you.[/quote:txhnv33o]

choose the best ones ;)

I’m thinking about it. I’ll upload the first 5 episodes or so. Also some of the specials and then we will see how it goes. Sadly the Gottsu section seems to be pretty much dead. Unless a thread is in the "Newest Posts" list on the frontpage, views are really bad. For example I’ve updated my Video Quiz thread with 4 new Videos. 24 hours later they got like 1-2 new views each :(

[quote="hand":2r4vcgz0]I’m thinking about it. I’ll upload the first 5 episodes or so. Also some of the specials and then we will see how it goes. Sadly the Gottsu section seems to be pretty much dead. Unless a thread is in the "Newest Posts" list on the frontpage, views are really bad. For example I’ve updated my Video Quiz thread with 4 new Videos. 24 hours later they got like 1-2 new views each :([/quote:2r4vcgz0]

yea, you’re totaly right ! it’s kinda dead,
if only there was a newest-post for each section

it would be just a waist of time and space if no one watched your vids… :( :(
but that’s the whole forum’s problem, since it’s not very visited yet,
it’s all about you now :D

Ohhhh, thank you so much! That’s awesome!
And yes, more episodes please, if possible! (: You are my hero!

hey hey ,

hand your work is very appreciated ,big thanks

i’m here if you need help for uploading them on rapidshare for example or just to save them if they can be deleted

i was thinking about the same thing about the ya Arahende episodes (uploading them one by one) i’m going to see

see you and thanks again