Kathy Tsukamoto PLEASE!

ダウンタウンのごっつええ感じ
Like most other Japanese variety shows, it featured guest interviews and games, but it is best known and remembered for its sketch comedy. Downtown and other cast members would dress in costumes and perform absurd skits with bizarre characters.
53 posts Page 1 of 4

These cooking show segments have seemed to disappear does anyone know if any episodes are still available?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xly628_cathy-tsukamoto-1_fun?start=6 there's 4 or 5 episodes there (not sure) they're all subbed!
Great Thank You! Any idea about where to download at? ;)
I don't know... But you can download aTubeCatcher and get them from Dailymotion if you want :)
There's one here that hasn't been subbed yet

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5xhpo ... gossou_fun

Would be great if someone could do it 8)
yes please someone take on the challenge .... and Kathy showed such a beautiful dress and well! :rofl:

I try to capture all at Dailymotion but was unsuccessful which these are about as rare of episodes as one could hope for, any other suggestions!

More cooking fun with Kathy .... does anyone know the orgin of this sketch?

The origin?? I don't know...but what I do know, is that Matsumoto once said that when he do "Kathy", he change...and the character was taking control of himself. He stop doing it because he got scared. Weird, huh??
Arlekin wrote:
The origin?? I don't know...but what I do know, is that Matsumoto once said that when he do "Kathy", he change...and the character was taking control of himself. He stop doing it because he got scared. Weird, huh??

Is that true?? :o :o :o

Kawaii~
No dude...I just made up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Of course is true amigo!! Arlekin never lies
Arlekin wrote:
No dude...I just made up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Of course is true amigo!! Arlekin never lies

:rofl:

Kawaii~
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D

Kawaii~
I'm thinking that this Kathy Tsukamoto series was conceptualised as a parody of the cooking shows you often see on tv
Just how long did this sketch go on, as I keep finding more episodes :inlove:

53 posts Page 1 of 4