[EN Sub] Giant Swing Golf Feat Ryoko Shinohara

Hello All,

I completed this "VINTAGE" episode of Gottsuee Kanji 1995.02.19 (9 mins) titled: Giant Swing Golf. The co-host is Ryoko Shinohara. Yes hard to believe she was in Downtown’s group. For those who don’t know: Shinohara is well known for the "Unfair" drama and movie series.

Two players (man and lady) challenge each other using "human" golf clubs (Jimmy Onishi, Koji Imada, Koji Higashino, Itsuji Itao, and Ryoko Shinohara). It’s a funny and crazy episode.

http://j-addicts.blogspot.com/2013/10/d ... swing.html

Once again: Thanks for the continued support of J-addicts!

Domos!
Ace

I love you. Keep up the amazing work!

I love Ryoko! :inlove:

thanks for the video :bow:

Hello All,

Once again "Thank You" for the support of J-addicts!
With everyone’s support and "clicks" our sponsors are happy with the counts/results.

Thank you Bennyhaha and Sebas-chan for your nice comments! It made my DAY!!

Domos!
Ace

For the record, I also love Ryoko Shinohara. I was slow to admit it, though. She is my age, so perfect for me but she is married to an older dude who’s like, 65-70 or something.
I really like that you translate some of the older, less popular stuff like this. It’s very nostalgic. I especially like your avatar. What’s her name? I do however, have a few points: The guy you are calling Higashino is actually Kurano. The [no] kanji in their names is the same, but that is definitely not Higashino. Also, and I could be wrong on this, but you have translated choro as "virgin". I believe Matsumoto is actually saying "Choro, choro!" which is Japanese onomatopoeia for "(It’s) rolling! (It’s) rolling!"

Keep up the good work!