The Girl Misuzu

ダウンタウンのごっつええ感じ
Like most other Japanese variety shows, it featured guest interviews and games, but it is best known and remembered for its sketch comedy. Downtown and other cast members would dress in costumes and perform absurd skits with bizarre characters.
23 posts Page 2 of 2
Yeah I don't know Japanese either but I assumed Misuzu is Hamada's daughter and he and a friend are trying to set Itao up with her. As for Misuzu, it seems like she's never learned how to interact properly with others or society in general... Whatever she does, Hamada and Itao's friend ignore it as if it's all normal or play it off as Misuzu just being cute "Oh Misuzu-chan!". Itao seems to want to be polite and respectful to his elder Hamada and friend so he doesn't say what he's thinking. Looks like he doesn't know what to make of Misuzu though. :rofl:
AnonGakiJunkie258 wrote:
rko3000 wrote:
What the f#ck! lol what's with Misuzu and Itao? I can't understand what's with them? :drunk:


LOL! I think that Misuzu is Hamada's 'daughter' and she falls in love with Itao and it's just awkward as heck for him. At least that's what I think it is :/ I don't know Japanese well enough to translate it :^)


Nice stab in that dark :lol:
...so much for my youtube videos...YT have deleted my account ;(
soudou wrote:
Yeah I don't know Japanese either but I assumed Misuzu is Hamada's daughter and he and a friend are trying to set Itao up with her. As for Misuzu, it seems like she's never learned how to interact properly with others or society in general... Whatever she does, Hamada and Itao's friend ignore it as if it's all normal or play it off as Misuzu just being cute "Oh Misuzu-chan!". Itao seems to want to be polite and respectful to his elder Hamada and friend so he doesn't say what he's thinking. Looks like he doesn't know what to make of Misuzu though. :rofl:


Thanks for the analogies
AnonGakiJunkie258 wrote:
...so much for my youtube videos...YT have deleted my account ;(


Your Welcome, is that Ryuichi Sakamoto on your avatar from his music video "In a Forest Of Feathers"
One Virgin wrote:
AnonGakiJunkie258 wrote:
...so much for my youtube videos...YT have deleted my account ;(


Your Welcome, is that Ryuichi Sakamoto on your avatar from his music video "In a Forest Of Feathers"


:^) I am so sad it's gone haha oh well. Yes it is :) he's amazing
I'm in love with Misuzu. Such a godess :inlove:
Image
So sad these have gone, perhaps they will appear again somewhere else ;)
23 posts Page 2 of 2

Who is online

In total there are 15 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 14 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 14 guests