The Girl Misuzu

ダウンタウンのごっつええ感じ
Like most other Japanese variety shows, it featured guest interviews and games, but it is best known and remembered for its sketch comedy. Downtown and other cast members would dress in costumes and perform absurd skits with bizarre characters.
23 posts Page 1 of 2
Another Masamoto creation :rofl:

What the hell is that!? :o :D

Kawaii~
VideogameDC wrote:
What the hell is that!? :o :D

That's what I was thinking, it seems like a running sketch as there are a few more with that beauty! :rofl:

I bet that even Matsumoto doesn't even know what that is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kawaii~
VideogameDC wrote:
I bet that even Matsumoto doesn't even know what that is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm wondering if this skit was altered to some degree for characters in the film Big Man Tokyo ;) .... it still seems whacked out!

Japan can be a beautiful country and a weird ass country at the same time :rofl: :rofl:

Kawaii~
Hey they are my YT vids yay! :) there is one more missing that I don't have where she's in the gym
AnonGakiJunkie258 wrote:
Hey they are my YT vids yay! :) there is one more missing that I don't have where she's in the gym

OH! In the gym ..... there must be lots of sweat being flung :rofl: If you find it do post here ;)
Matsumoto has created plenty of interesting characters, especially in Gottsu. :D
If you like this, check out his characters in the various series of skits such as in 相方(aikata), なっちゃん(Nacchan), あざみ(Azami), etc
I hope there are subbed videos :D

Kawaii~
Probably not, I wonder if any of this show or "shows" will ever make a proper subtitled DVD release as at least a "greatest moments " at least the films of Hitoshi Matsumoto have been release to us English speaking fans :)

.... after all masamoto speaks 12 languages :lol:

One Virgin wrote:
Probably not, I wonder if any of this show or "shows" will ever make a proper subtitled DVD release as at least a "greatest moments " at least the films of Hitoshi Matsumoto have been release to us English speaking fans :)

Big Man Japan, Symbol and Scabbard Samurai are going to be released this year in Spain too :)
I really thought Matsumoto knew 12 languages :D :D :D

Kawaii~
What the f#ck! lol what's with Misuzu and Itao? I can't understand what's with them? :drunk:
Don't let the demons get you.They got me!Image
rko3000 wrote:
What the f#ck! lol what's with Misuzu and Itao? I can't understand what's with them? :drunk:

LOL! I think that Misuzu is Hamada's 'daughter' and she falls in love with Itao and it's just awkward as heck for him. At least that's what I think it is :/ I don't know Japanese well enough to translate it :^)
23 posts Page 1 of 2