The Very Best of Downtown no Gottsu ee Kanji DVD 1-5[MEGA]

ダウンタウンのごっつええ感じ
Like most other Japanese variety shows, it featured guest interviews and games, but it is best known and remembered for its sketch comedy. Downtown and other cast members would dress in costumes and perform absurd skits with bizarre characters.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Thank you :inlove:
I'm nostalgic about these videos. ^_^ :hug:
about episodes, i have 0-98, 200, SP [2001.10.12](maybe upload later) without 17, 36, 40, 47, 60, 68, 90-199, 201-245.
I didn't knew that the Gottsu ee Kanji episodes were even harder to search than the Gaki ones...

Kawaii~
Found a couple of episodes and DVD ISO's in Perfect Dark and judging by the size of those files, I assume is a decent MQ-HQ copy sourced probably direct from TV or DVD:

So if there's any other PD user here that go on a splurge and grab them...
I can't atm cause I've already got 80+ 720p-HD videos on cue of AmeTalk and Gaki episodes and my download speed isn't very fast. I can only manage to grab about 2-5 videos a day by leaving PD run for 24hours/day.

There's also some stuff in Clubbox:
http://search.clubbox.co.kr/app/index.p ... F%E3%81%98
ZEIN OUT!!!
I would grab stuff from ClubBox or Perfect Dark, but those two things are far beyond my understandment. I mean, I got frustrated of ClubBox because it's too complex to navigate there.

Kawaii~
6 posts Page 1 of 1