NEW Gottsu Ee Kanji Archive All Episodes + Download links!

Hey all!

After many hours of searching and downloading, it is time for me to share with you (quite possibly) the most complete archive of Downtown’s Gottsu Ee Kanji!

Gottsu Ee Kanji another popular variety show started by Downtown. It debuted in 1991 and lasted until 1997. If you’ve watched some short skits with Downtown in it, chances are those are from Gottsu!

So if you want more of those skits, or simply want to look at the other work Downtown has done through their career, this archive is the perfect place for you!

Alongside the archive, there is a work in progress spreadsheet detailing the contents of all episodes. If you would like to contribute and help us fill it out, you can contact me or Tofu Panda, or enter it yourself in the spreadsheet.

Episodes #0 (1991.01.03) - #89 (1994.02.20)
https://mega.nz/#F!UdRCXQBY!ZRYErhCaVZqsyJLx63VFsw

Episodes #90 (1994.02.27) - #169 (1996.01.28) & SP (1996.01.03)
https://mega.nz/#F!BQZn3bzB!qsp2VNr64awAVRxgod0Qrg

Episodes #170 (1996.02.04) - #245 (1997.11.02) & SP (2001.10.12)
https://mega.nz/#F!el1RQTYL!Cjq959ZphMA5wbr-fwjTsw

Episode Detail Spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dLQA5zc2Fumdu1Lx3Qhom9dIVm5qEEyeUHnWnKU2d7M/edit?usp=sharing

A̶l̶l̶ G̶o̶t̶t̶s̶u̶ E̶e̶ K̶a̶n̶j̶i̶ a̶r̶c̶h̶i̶v̶e̶ l̶i̶n̶k̶s̶ a̶r̶e̶ a̶l̶s̶o̶ o̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ T̶o̶f̶u̶ P̶a̶n̶d̶a̶ w̶e̶b̶s̶i̶t̶e̶:̶
h̶t̶t̶p̶:̶//t̶o̶f̶u̶p̶a̶n̶d̶a̶s̶.t̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶.c̶o̶m̶/g̶o̶t̶t̶s̶u̶a̶r̶c̶h̶i̶v̶e̶

Please note: While the collection and spreadsheet is released by Tofu Panda, we are not guaranteeing translation for any episode nor the completion of the spreadsheet. But we will work on this with the same amount of care like all other subbing work. Maybe this will open up the opportunity for more subbed Gottsu Ee Kanji!

Oh wow, I’m speechless. Seriously, this is extremely impressive work. And to top it all off, pretty much all of these are what seem to be the original .avi rips.

Time to make some backups, because this is a valuable collection. Who knows what will happen to the MEGA or you know, even the internet. I bet not even Fuji TV has them all archived anymore.

:up: :up: :up:

Excellent job. I went ahead and added the rest of the episode numbers and dates. I didn’t add info for specials and wasn’t sure about the dates for episodes 26, 27, and 110, so I left those blank.

Fantastic work, must have been a pain to get them all but it’ll sure be enjoyed by many for years to come! :bow:

I’ve made this a pinned / sticky thread. :clap:

[quote="Stycki":2uqmp9pg]And to top it all off, pretty much all of these are what seem to be the original .avi rips.
Time to make some backups, because this is a valuable collection. Who knows what will happen to the MEGA or you know, even the internet. I bet not even Fuji TV has them all archived anymore.
[/quote:2uqmp9pg]
Yea, I got lucky and managed to find all of them in better format than flv. So they should be at least a bit better in quality :) And yes please do! The more people that has them the better! We don’t want all that content disappearing!

[quote="klarthailerion":2uqmp9pg]Excellent job. I went ahead and added the rest of the episode numbers and dates. I didn’t add info for specials and wasn’t sure about the dates for episodes 26, 27, and 110, so I left those blank.[/quote:2uqmp9pg]
Thanks, and no worries. Even if you just added 1 number you’ve already improved it :D

[quote="soudou":2uqmp9pg]Fantastic work, must have been a pain to get them all but it’ll sure be enjoyed by many for years to come! :bow: I’ve made this a pinned / sticky thread. :clap:[/quote:2uqmp9pg]

Thanks! But without you I probably wouldn’t have remembered to look on Clubbox, so I thank you for that!

[quote="derekclwong":38lwrm33]Thanks! But without you I probably wouldn’t have remembered to look on Clubbox, so I thank you for that![/quote:38lwrm33]

Haha, that’s OK, I may have mentioned Clubbox but we all have to give you many more thanks for putting up with the arduous Clubbox download speeds to be able to give out lightning fast MEGA uploads. :bow:

Wow…Thank you!!! :bow:

[quote="unos":yuvc2eki]Wow…Thank you!!! :bow:[/quote:yuvc2eki]

No problem! I’m sorry I stole your job this time! :P

Also, I’ve found a couple of complete episode of early Gaki no Tsukai that you’re missing in your archive. I’ll let you know when I have everything organized and uploaded :D

[quote="derekclwong":14x3h3cp]No problem! I’m sorry I stole your job this time! :P[/quote:14x3h3cp]

;) you found on clubbox? i tried downloading from clubbox when searching lincoln episodes and download speed is very low, two episodes downloaded over week

[quote:14x3h3cp]Also, I’ve found a couple of complete episode of early Gaki no Tsukai that you’re missing in your archive. I’ll let you know when I have everything organized and uploaded :D[/quote:14x3h3cp]
Excellent, we will wait ^_^

Thank you for your hard work in getting this great show available. :clap: :bow: :bow: :bow: :clap:

WOW!! thanks a lot TofuPanda!. thanks for your time and for shearing. Great work. :clap:
I was waiting long time to see the whole Gottsu :D

:bow:

Thank you for such a rare series I don’t even think this is on DVD lol such a rare moment!

Thank you for your hard work :clap: