Matsumoto Bl...job?

Is it from Gottsu?

[yt]g9tYhYBWjfo[/yt]

removed :pinch:

8o

I’m speechless, which doesn’t happen very often…
Seriously, WTF??? :scared:

LOL! What the fuck is going on :D Never expected something like that :D

WHAT THE HELL?!

No reason or rhyme to it?! I was expecting a revelation where Matsumoto isn’t really doing what it looks like. But I was mistaken. :pinch:

LOL. Thanks for the linkage!

uh… . . yeah. . . . kinda disturbing.

[quote:1kd1u8i5][i:1kd1u8i5]Originally posted by KimochiAru![/i:1kd1u8i5]
I was expecting a revelation where Matsumoto isn’t really doing what it looks like.[/quote:1kd1u8i5]

Same here :blink: But perhaps that’s the point of the video, not having a point at all.
…Who am I kidding, I’m just fishing for explanations. Without those, I think my brain might shut down :huh:

hahaha the two funniest things to me are the closeup of the back of his head hitting that cardboard box and the guy at the end of the bar just staring blankly into space.

also getting a consolation prize is matsumoto’s combover flowing through the air

[quote:3bizl4b8][i:3bizl4b8]Originally posted by GarbloJones[/i:3bizl4b8]
hahaha the two funniest things to me are the closeup of the back of his head hitting that cardboard box and the guy at the end of the bar just staring blankly into space.

also getting a consolation prize is matsumoto’s combover flowing through the air[/quote:3bizl4b8]

I couldn’t stop laughing when I saw his head hitting the box. Tanaka’s face was priceless :lol: They would just about do anything and step out of the box to get a laugh. :clap:

…what did I just watch :pinch:

… :drool:

The video doesn’t work…

Hmm, its removed now, unfortunately I didn’t backup!

Someone got a copy?

WTF? sounds crazyXD stupid youtube for deleting videos one can’t find elsewhere

=( removed

Yeah, wow, now I am curious…

oh god… someone please, I want to watch this D:

ok, now I am seriously interested! What is going on, who has the video, where can I see it? I have serious trouble believing they actually DO it, but then, we ARE talking about the Gaki crew here…O_o ;D

somebody should reupload all these videos somewhere, now that youtube is censoring everything and megaupload is dead… please, 90 percent of the links are dead!!

What ep is this in anyone knows?