Matsumoto Bl...job?

ダウンタウンのごっつええ感じ
Like most other Japanese variety shows, it featured guest interviews and games, but it is best known and remembered for its sketch comedy. Downtown and other cast members would dress in costumes and perform absurd skits with bizarre characters.
38 posts Page 1 of 3
Is it from Gottsu?

[yt]g9tYhYBWjfo[/yt]

removed :pinch:

8o

I'm speechless, which doesn't happen very often...
Seriously, WTF????? :scared:
[FONT=comic sans ms]They say celebrities die early...
What about cameramen?
[/FONT]
:clap: Way to go, Aiba-chan!

LOL! What the fuck is going on :D Never expected something like that :D

:lol: i'm totally speechless....
what did tanaka said at the end?
btw, tanaka's hair is better than usual :devil:
Sakura Mankai ♡

WHAT THE HELL?!

No reason or rhyme to it?! I was expecting a revelation where Matsumoto isn't really doing what it looks like. But I was mistaken. :pinch:

LOL. Thanks for the linkage!

uh.. . . yeah. . . . kinda disturbing.

Originally posted by KimochiAru!
I was expecting a revelation where Matsumoto isn't really doing what it looks like.

Same here :blink: But perhaps that's the point of the video, not having a point at all.
...Who am I kidding, I'm just fishing for explanations. Without those, I think my brain might shut down :huh:
[FONT=comic sans ms]They say celebrities die early...
What about cameramen?
[/FONT]
:clap: Way to go, Aiba-chan!

hahaha the two funniest things to me are the closeup of the back of his head hitting that cardboard box and the guy at the end of the bar just staring blankly into space.

also getting a consolation prize is matsumoto's combover flowing through the air
[CENTER]X_________________________________________0[/CENTER]

Originally posted by GarbloJones
hahaha the two funniest things to me are the closeup of the back of his head hitting that cardboard box and the guy at the end of the bar just staring blankly into space.

also getting a consolation prize is matsumoto's combover flowing through the air

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw his head hitting the box. Tanaka's face was priceless :lol: They would just about do anything and step out of the box to get a laugh. :clap:

...what did I just watch :pinch:

... :drool:

The video doesn't work...

Hmm, its removed now, unfortunately I didn't backup!

Someone got a copy?

WTF? sounds crazyXD stupid youtube for deleting videos one can't find elsewhere
=( removed
38 posts Page 1 of 3