WORLD DOWNTOWN IS FINISHED!

ワールド・ダウンタウン
26 posts Page 1 of 2
thank you my friend :)

Do you plan on subbing anything else now that you have finished this great series?
WOW :bow:
nice going there, thanks!
PICO PICO DANCER ... win!
Awesome! Thank you.
Noooo It can't be over :(

But he said "see you next week" dammit!
Zauchi wrote:
thank you my friend :)

Do you plan on subbing anything else now that you have finished this great series?

I'm thinking either "Tantei Knight Scoop" or "God Tongue."

Tantei Night Scoop's legendary exploding egg.

Gekidan Hitori's god tongue song.

If you have any suggestions, let me know.
Thank you very much, it was lots of fun watching these!
Please consider uploading them somewhere, I have the feeling that they'll be down in a few weeks ;)
All The News That's Fit To Read

Thank you so much for posting these :clap:
Kanzaki wrote:
Please consider uploading them somewhere, I have the feeling that they'll be down in a few weeks ;)

I dunno, I put the shows name in the tag and I haven't been busted yet. I will u/l them to dailymotion as well as wrap the flvs into a rar and u/l to rapidshare, etc. I don't think they'll touch it because it was never sold in Japan as a DVD and it was post-processed by me.
yes on daillymotion is great, please upload on it :clap: anyway, thanks for your hard work
@flydayChinatown
I don't mind what shows you sub I'm sure they'll be good. :)

though if ya taking requests I would have liked to have seen Bakushou! Dainippon Akan Keisatsu SP NinetyNine x Downtown subbed. It used to be on megaupload and I used to have the show but its gone now. (till someone uploads again)

Also Downtown DX and Ichihachi, and shows like Lincoln, Utaban, and London Hearts...... to be honest there are too many shows that I would like to see subbed and I am happy with what is given. lol

Thanks again for subbing :)
Thanks for your hard work!!! :clap:
Thanks for the downloads!

By the way, how does FlydayChinatown (and GodzillaRadio) not have subber status yet. That Derek guy has it and he hasn't even subbed a single minute of video
26 posts Page 1 of 2