World Downtown now on Dailymotion

Hey everyone, I decided to u/l to Dailymotion because I love the series so much. I’m a very busy guy, a wife and three kids, not to mention all the various jobs I have, so forgive me for taking this long to shift the series to Dailymotion.

Dailymotion has the crappy subs I did as well, but this link has all the new subs.

http://www.dailymotion.com/worlddowntown

I might try to u/l some other stuff because Japanese copyright owners don’t go after dailymotion.

Still you have to know what material you want to upload, because I think Fuji TV is going against their copyrighted stuff.

Thanks for the re-up and your original work in subbing this! :)

[quote="VideogameDC":su6qldo0]Still you have to know what material you want to upload, because I think Fuji TV is going against their copyrighted stuff.[/quote:su6qldo0]

If you mean that clip of mine that got taken down by FujiTV, that was Youtube, I’m probably gonna put it up on Dailymotion instead someday when not busy. Things sometimes get shot down on Dailytmotion but they don’t seem to have Content ID matching yet to make it easier.

[quote="soudou":gvquveur][quote="VideogameDC":gvquveur]Still you have to know what material you want to upload, because I think Fuji TV is going against their copyrighted stuff.[/quote:gvquveur]

If you mean that clip of mine that got taken down by FujiTV, that was Youtube, I’m probably gonna put it up on Dailymotion instead someday when not busy. Things sometimes get shot down on Dailytmotion but they don’t seem to have Content ID matching yet to make it easier.[/quote:gvquveur]

I mean it for every videoclips taken down by either Fuji TV, NTV, I think TV Asahi, etc.
It’s actually easier to upload TV Shows on DailyMotion, as long as they don’t have copyrighted music.