ghost videos on Hey! Hey! Hey!

Hamada & Matsumoto watch some real Japanese ghost footage caught on camera from different tapes all over Japan, the Ghost tapes are from a huge series of DVD’s called "Honto ni Atta! Noroi no Video"

[NOTE] don’t watch this clip if your easily effected by scary ghost videos/images!!

[video:16jcsf0b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GFh1oYr3tE[/video:16jcsf0b]

Oh my god…I really hate scary ghost videos and movies but got curious as always :P

But when they did a replay on the first video and after the replay when the girl popped up again and it sort of zoomed in quick on her I really screamed and had to stop the video :unsure:
And I’m sure the other videos are scarier

[quote:1h7cbjac][i:1h7cbjac]Originally posted by Snowdrop[/i:1h7cbjac]
Oh my god…I really hate scary ghost videos and movies but got curious as always :P

But when they did a replay on the first video and after the replay when the girl popped up again and it sort of zoomed in quick on her I really screamed and had to stop the video :unsure:
And I’m sure the other videos are scarier[/quote:1h7cbjac]

Awww… Haha… sorry, but I did warn anyone who views this video! ^^
but… me… I love real Japanese ghost footage!! it sort of a personal interest of mine… I was looking for these kinda videos on youtube and then saw this clip… I suddenly noticed… huhhh… “that’s Hamada & Matsumoto”… I come to realize this was HEY!X3 ^^ Haha

anyways… you should watch the rest of the video… it’s not that bad ^^

haha yeah I know you warned first but I got so curious
And now I know the other videos aren’t that bad but I think I will watch it tomorrow since it’s dark outside now… :P

[quote:3mmism8p][i:3mmism8p]Originally posted by Snowdrop[/i:3mmism8p]
haha yeah I know you warned first but I got so curious
And now I know the other videos aren’t that bad but I think I will watch it tomorrow since it’s dark outside now… :P[/quote:3mmism8p]

^^ being curious is better than to not know! =)
ahic, don’t blame you really Haha
not for me… I can watch this kinda stuff during the night… it doesn’t bother me at all… but to be honest sometimes I do think that there is someone or something in the same room as me… but that just imagination, watching this kinda stuff will do that to ya ^^

too bad that these are not real ghost videos like ghost hunters or ghost adventures.these are fake videos with digital ghost persons

*edit: ok these are scenes from actual movie series( a mix between ring and blair witch project).it is a horror movie in documentary style where they are searching cursed videos

[quote:3fe6bbtu][i:3fe6bbtu]Originally posted by V-KeiGuy88[/i:3fe6bbtu]
^^ being curious is better than to not know! =)
ahic, don’t blame you really Haha
not for me… I can watch this kinda stuff during the night… it doesn’t bother me at all… but to be honest sometimes I do think that there is someone or something in the same room as me… but that just imagination, watching this kinda stuff will do that to ya ^[1]

Okay now I have watched the whole video very slowly.
And it made it a lot easier to watch (:

1. /quote:3fe6bbtu ↩︎

All those ghost hunter series look more fake than this. They just run screen and say the heard something, but you never see anything or so :shifty:

But I also shit my pants with these kind of things, Paranormal Activity made me sleep bad for 1 week >.<

[quote:1i699315][i:1i699315]Originally posted by Slayeer[/i:1i699315]
All those ghost hunter series look more fake than this. They just run screen and say the heard something, but you never see anything or so :shifty:

But I also shit my pants with these kind of things, Paranormal Activity made me sleep bad for 1 week >.<[/quote:1i699315]

I agree with you, very true ^^!! I don’t waste my time watch stuff like Ghost Hunters or Most Haunted crap!! cuz they never find anything…they say they saw or heard something but they don’t prove it!! ~_~

but Yeah… I know what ya mean… I’m very interested in Japanese ghost videos like these… but the stuff still creeps me out!! ^^ Haha

[quote:1bw18w8d][i:1bw18w8d]Originally posted by Snowdrop[/i:1bw18w8d]

[quote:1bw18w8d][i:1bw18w8d]Originally posted by V-KeiGuy88[/i:1bw18w8d]
Okay now I have watched the whole video very slowly.
And it made it a lot easier to watch (:[/quote:1bw18w8d][/quote:1bw18w8d]

Aww… see… I told you it wasn’t that bad!! ^^ Haha

Yay, Ghost Hunters is really cheap in how they get their scares. The worst of the three is the second one because in a dark place like that, it’s worse. Also, I’ll have to disagree with Paranormal Activity being really scary. I mean the scary parts of it were good, but the rest was boring and put the whole movie down.

Also a nice film tip for people who like good japanese horror: [b:fzkmcnuo]The shutter[/b:fzkmcnuo]. That movie also creeped me out…

There was a guy who had a channel in YT with zounds of ghost videos taken from Japan, but also from China, Taiwan and Korea.

Some of them were real, but the misterious entities are more like a stain or reflection. They were pretty interesting though. Some of them were fakes, but they fulfill their creepy mission. I think his account was erased (how bizarre xD).

I personally am no big horror fan, but I prefer the J-horror than the US one. The thrill, the elements and the storytelling are IMO better.

I’d prefer a serious japanese TV-program that deals with mysteries and the paranormal, but still, it’s very fun to see Downtown’s faces and reactions. :P