Page 1 of 1

You HAVE to see this<3

Posted: 10.07.2012, 18:03
by Sefidum
From this yesterdays Hey x3 (I found out from gakinotsukaigifs).

I sooo understand the girls reaction to this ;)

Those two are just so cute! :inlove:

Watch from 3:50... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SpdpcPBobA

Re: You HAVE to see this<3

Posted: 10.07.2012, 18:32
by Yakarin
Oh my! X'D ....they are willing to do anything to surprise people!

I'm no fan of this things..., but I must accept they looked kinda cute :P... in a strange way...

Also, I really like to see how they really seemed to enjoy talking with eachother, love that chemistry :D ....Would LOOOVE to know what they are saying!! Almost seems like a free talk (miss those :( )

Thank you Sefidum!

Re: You HAVE to see this<3

Posted: 10.07.2012, 18:48
by Sefidum
Yakarin wrote:
Oh my! X'D ....they are willing to do anything to surprise people!

I'm no fan of this things..., but I must accept they looked kinda cute :P... in a strange way...

Also, I really like to see how they really seemed to enjoy talking with eachother, love that chemistry :D ....Would LOOOVE to know what they are saying!! Almost seems like a free talk (miss those :( )

Thank you Sefidum!


I for one, love this kind of thing, especially when it DOESN`T mean anything, except that they are really comfortable with each-other. These kind of things, and others lately makes me wonder, if they have had problems with each-other for a while/conflict/whatever, they seem to be more relaxed around each-other again and it makes me happy :)

And, yes, it does seem something like manzai-style talk again. And I agree, someone please sub this, it is not that long in total;)

And don´t thank me, go over to gakinotsukaigifs and give thanks there. Many all new things appear there and he/she knows where to find other stuff as well and the gifs on that site are wonderful :rofl:

Re: You HAVE to see this<3

Posted: 10.07.2012, 19:17
by Yakarin
Sefidum wrote:

I for one, love this kind of thing, especially when it DOESN`T mean anything, except that they are really comfortable with each-other. These kind of things, and others lately makes me wonder, if they have had problems with each-other for a while/conflict/whatever, they seem to be more relaxed around each-other again and it makes me happy :)

And, yes, it does seem something like manzai-style talk again. And I agree, someone please sub this, it is not that long in total;)

And don´t thank me, go over to gakinotsukaigifs and give thanks there. Many all new things appear there and he/she knows where to find other stuff as well and the gifs on that site are wonderful :rofl:


Yeah, that's probably why I do find it cute and funny, they are so silly hehe :P

I have also noticed they seem more relaxed and honestly having a good time around eachother. I was a bit worried when they changed the free talks for the chat with the 5 members, we could hardly enjoy from a dialogue between Hama-chan and Ma-chan anymore..., so, this also makes me quite happy :)

Well, thanks for the tip then ;)

Re: You HAVE to see this<3

Posted: 03.11.2012, 17:54
by greator
Video is GONE.

Re: You HAVE to see this<3

Posted: 03.11.2012, 18:14
by Sefidum
greator wrote:
Video is GONE.


I have it on my HD if you are interested. Always, ALWAYS grab from YT as soon as you find something you might want to see again. It can be uploaded one day and be gone the next and it is EXTREMELY frustrating.

Re: You HAVE to see this<3

Posted: 03.11.2012, 20:23
by ||---PEGO---||
Sefidum wrote:
greator wrote:
Video is GONE.


I have it on my HD if you are interested. Always, ALWAYS grab from YT as soon as you find something you might want to see again. It can be uploaded one day and be gone the next and it is EXTREMELY frustrating.


that would be nice,

I had tons of youtube downtown-related videos, about 100 GB, and lost everything ...now I have to start all over again. :D :D

It would be nice to see some old vids reposted :D

Re: You HAVE to see this<3

Posted: 05.11.2012, 22:48
by Lewarse
Sefidum wrote:
greator wrote:
Video is GONE.


I have it on my HD if you are interested. Always, ALWAYS grab from YT as soon as you find something you might want to see again. It can be uploaded one day and be gone the next and it is EXTREMELY frustrating.


could you post this on yt please? i'm interested to see what it is :)

Re: You HAVE to see this<3

Posted: 19.11.2012, 01:10
by giffan
Here's the video since the yt link is dead

download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5xt2zqkwihs2l2s

Re: You HAVE to see this<3

Posted: 21.11.2012, 10:56
by suzakuryuu
OMG!! 8DD

at 1st, I thought this thread wanna show the cutie girls from AKB

at 1st I was like.. '_'
then I was like... o.o
after that I was like O.O!!!
at last I was like 8D

that's just epic XD

Re: You HAVE to see this<3

Posted: 21.11.2012, 13:33
by Sefidum
suzakuryuu wrote:
OMG!! 8DD

at 1st, I thought this thread wanna show the cutie girls from AKB

at 1st I was like.. '_'
then I was like... o.o
after that I was like O.O!!!
at last I was like 8D

that's just epic XD


It is isn´t it?! Whiii!XD

Re: You HAVE to see this<3

Posted: 21.11.2012, 13:36
by Ap2000
suzakuryuu wrote:
OMG!! 8DD
1st, '_'
o.o
O.O!!!
8D
epic XD


WTF.