Lincoln - 252 - 11.12.06 - Who's the #1 Mascot

リンカーン
Hosted by Downtown, it features seven other owarai geinin (comedians) in its regular cast, and has several recurring younger, more inexperienced comedians as guests.
The next episode will be uploaded shortly, just waiting for this week's Gamecenter to knock both of em out at the same time. Frankly, you arent missing much, it was dull and after how good the Mascot Games were, I was in no mood for a dull episode.
no matsumoto in this?
Nope, only Hamada, Hotohara, Udo ,and Otake. The rest of the boys are doing something else.
Indeed, there should be more episodes like this one, I almost choke laughing
Sorry to be late, i've got a lot of homework to do, I sub a 1st small part today.
But i'm not very good in english i'm sure there are a lot of mistake.
Do you still want it ?
Razuberii wrote:
Sorry to be late, i've got a lot of homework to do, I sub a 1st small part today.
But i'm not very good in english i'm sure there are a lot of mistake.
Do you still want it ?

Yes, please!

<sr if this's spam>
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! :)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xncjz6 ... 2-2011_fun
Arigatou gozaimasu!!! :bow: :D

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to you too Razuberii!
Hey guys, does somebody happen to still have these episodes somewhere? My hard disk died and I lost all my Gaki videos... :(
Yakarin wrote:
Hey guys, does somebody happen to still have these episodes somewhere? My hard disk died and I lost all my Gaki videos... :(

Hey

Just to say that Lincoln is not gaki so....

but a complete collection minus a few specials after 2014 linked below
Lincoln complete

missing Lincoln episodes after 2014
Lincoln field day 2018
Lincoln 2019 field day 2019
Lincoln 2019 revival special
Well, you know what I mean, episodes of other shows that include Downtown of other members.

Thank you so much!