Lincoln - 196 - 10.06.08 - Ma-chan's Which is Number 1 Batsu

リンカーン
Hosted by Downtown, it features seven other owarai geinin (comedians) in its regular cast, and has several recurring younger, more inexperienced comedians as guests.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Which is the worst batsu game? In this episode Ma-chan leads the boys in going through a lot of different batsu games, the person who suffers through the worst of them all is the winner. Enjoy.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTgzNTY3NTM2.html
awesome vid!!!! :)
"The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." Is what it's saying to me(Since yesterday :worried: ).Could you please re-upload it?
My favourite Manga characters.
Artwork by CakeDesu

-Thanks alot, I love it, It's awesome!-
there is no issue. I downloaded that today and i just clicked on the link again.. still works.
Uploaded Episodes :
#1025 / #1026 / #1027 / #1028 / #1029 / #1030 / #1031 / #1032 / #1033 / #1034 / #1035 / #1036 / #1037 / #1038 / #1039 / #1040 / #1041
link works. Thanks Spike-sama! :)
Sama?! I sound like an old man.
SpikeBender wrote:

oh how people perceive your avatar for the real you. Some people have been on the internet so long they start mixing real life and the virtual.

-- 11.12.2010, 09:19 --

SpikeBender wrote:

oh how people perceive your avatar for the real you. Some people have been on the internet so long they start mixing real life and the virtual.
I know I'm late, but this is very cool. Thank you! :bow:

~L~
"Check out its dynamism..."
It's never too late, Im glad you liked it Vamp.
9 posts Page 1 of 1