Hamada Cries

You ruined my day sushishowfan.
My mother 2nd death anniversary is coming soon.
This video make me cry.

Just a heads up so people won’t get lost (as I did).
It’s the "Radio Prank" video, on the page.

Thanks for sharing.

well at least, he’s man enough to admit that he cried :lol:
:salute: to Hamada

I wish the’d added also in the subs Chicken rice was sung by Hamada, I love that song :stuck_out_tongue: No doubt Downtown is a great team, ne? And yes, that wasn’t fair, to put that song :stuck_out_tongue:

Lincoln is great

[quote="sushishowfan":12wt4arg]I have subbed epic episode when Hamada Cries

http://sushishowfan.com/documents/blog4.php[/quote:12wt4arg]

Thanks for subbing this … first time I see hamada going emotional, XD

daamn the blond hair guy made me laugh , he cryed soo hard XD

The blond guy is the boke half of Kyaain Udo Suzuki

i don’t believe is there anymore … can you upload it to megaupload? i really want to watch it

i remenber watching this but it was without subs. thanks for subbing by the way i really appreciate all your effort

can’t find it :(

Here :D
[video:3nj6nhg5]http://vimeo.com/31008858[/video:3nj6nhg5]

Udo melts. I can totally see why the team reacts the way they do, especially when seeing Matsumoto as a boy. I know who he called at the end…

Wait i don’t understand what exactly is happening in this i just skipped the video and started laughing at the guys crying, is that bad of me?

@hungryhungry heipo: Not at all. the comedic effect is the crying, so you might not be amused otherwise. The subtitles help ALOT. I also laughed, but it’s because I don’t cry.
Honestly, I feel like Recazt when I watch this video. But at least I can laugh about it and I don’t blame anyone here for ruining my day.

– 15.02.2012, 03:47 –

It really is a great concept if you think about it. Get the team in their cars - alone - and hit them with the goods. It’s really the only way to do it in Japan. There are other circumstances, but they are extremely rare.
I like Lincoln, and wish I could see more of Ameagari Keshitai on this site, but I don’t want to make anyone feel obliged. I can find it elsewhere, if I tried.

Thanks for this. It is one of my favorite episode. I wish it would be subtitled entirely. It shows a lot about geinin.

I liked it a lot. And the ‘’ Chicken Rice’’ song was, in my opinion, really touching and sad. :)

The best thing of all is that Matsumoto never forgot where he came from. I respect that.:bow:

What a wonderfully terrific episode!
Thank you so much for this! :bow:

i cried too hamada-san thanks a lot i love it :clap:

Anyone know the first song that plays after the first story? I’ve been trying to find it but I got no clues.

– 30.04.2012, 11:30 –

Nevermind, I found it by typing the romanized lyrics. it’s called "Kotoba Ni Dekinai" just can’t find the version in this vid

I found a [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIWLmLnyh9U:3e3k0vyq]video[/url:3e3k0vyq] of the last story and song, including bits cut out of the sub.
It also has the funniest top comment I’ve seen in ages: "Udo’s about to have a car crash lol"