Lincoln - 252 - 11.12.06 - Who's the #1 Mascot

リンカーン
Hosted by Downtown, it features seven other owarai geinin (comedians) in its regular cast, and has several recurring younger, more inexperienced comedians as guests.
23 posts Page 2 of 2
The next episode will be uploaded shortly, just waiting for this week's Gamecenter to knock both of em out at the same time. Frankly, you arent missing much, it was dull and after how good the Mascot Games were, I was in no mood for a dull episode.
no matsumoto in this?
Nope, only Hamada, Hotohara, Udo ,and Otake. The rest of the boys are doing something else.
Indeed, there should be more episodes like this one, I almost choke laughing
Konya ga yamada!!
Sorry to be late, i've got a lot of homework to do, I sub a 1st small part today.
But i'm not very good in english i'm sure there are a lot of mistake.
Do you still want it ?
Razuberii wrote:
Sorry to be late, i've got a lot of homework to do, I sub a 1st small part today.
But i'm not very good in english i'm sure there are a lot of mistake.
Do you still want it ?

Yes, please!

<sr if this's spam>
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! :)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xncjz6 ... 2-2011_fun
Arigatou gozaimasu!!! :bow: :D

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to you too Razuberii!
Konya ga yamada!!
23 posts Page 2 of 2