Matsumoto vs Frog, Hamada vs Snake

リンカーン
Hosted by Downtown, it features seven other owarai geinin (comedians) in its regular cast, and has several recurring younger, more inexperienced comedians as guests.
13 posts Page 1 of 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5gySUs9 ... re=related

from 09.07.14

just want to see in full ep
not subbed, but still funny.
It seems pretty captioned/subbed to me. I luv Matsumoto's "Nyaarg!!" part with the huge frog.

P.S.: Hamada's a pussy :D
Awww, the froggies and the snake are cute! (Not that I can talk... I'm absolutely terrified of octopuses...)

I watched it before but I didn't realise it had subtitles. I love it when Downtown's supreme-sempai status is turned against them! Thanks for the link

Now I want to see Lincoln deal with something like this. Would they be more manly than Morning Musume!??
Awesome find!
It is already removed :(
Hah, that's the first time I've seen a recognisable company name in the removed-by list! Peeps might want to download all your Youtube videos now rather than later. :\
Full classroom episode unsubbed

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTA1OTkyNzky.html
Image Image
Because I totally saw that coming, I backed up his subbed videos. I'll upload this clip tomorrow.
File down? Send me a pm!
hand wrote:
Because I totally saw that coming, I backed up his subbed videos. I'll upload this clip tomorrow.

you live up to ur title 8)
As promised, the subbed version. Credits go to NickDan555 (youtube).

Stream:
http://www.sockshare.com/file/63409E5FE025726F

Download:
Depositfiles.com | Mediafire.com

Password: gaki-no-tsukai.com
File down? Send me a pm!
thanks for the downloadables!

btw, I find that there are so MUCH interesting videos on youku. is there any way to downloads the videos from there?
I find streaming sucks for my current connection.
Cool! I look forward to downloading this... (Why is it that I always find these gems while I'm at work?!) ^_^
"Check out its dynamism..."
13 posts Page 1 of 1