Lincoln - 275 - 12.07.17 - No SATNAV Race Special

リンカーン
Hosted by Downtown, it features seven other owarai geinin (comedians) in its regular cast, and has several recurring younger, more inexperienced comedians as guests.
15 posts Page 1 of 1
thanks mate funny episode lol

whats the name of the girl in matsumotos group in no satnav race?

i have seen her somewhere before, she works for yoshimoto kogyo aswell?
Whoa, no satnav RAVE? That sounds awesome.
rocker1234 wrote:

I had a tough time making out her name from the katakana, but Google finished it for me. Her name is Triendl Reina, and she is apparently a tarento. I know nothing about her apart from her name and that she comes from Austria. At least according to Wikipedia. I've never seen her before, but I'm guessing she is a client of Yoshimoto Kogyo.
Thanks a lot! :)
I really enjoyed the Boke vs. Tsukkomi karaoke contest. I never thought Ôtake had such a great voice!! Even Udo sings quite nicely. I know Hamada has a wonderful voice, but I think his results are really hyped. There are 6 artists remaining. Even the bad ones are quite entertaining and amusing ^_^.

As of the No-Navi Race, it's incredible to find who's last for the second time in a row. I can't imagine the same concept in my country or other western ones, since ignoring speed limits or rough driving would be used :( .
Ibaraki Dave wrote:
rocker1234 wrote:

I had a tough time making out her name from the katakana, but Google finished it for me. Her name is Triendl Reina, and she is apparently a tarento. I know nothing about her apart from her name and that she comes from Austria. At least according to Wikipedia. I've never seen her before, but I'm guessing she is a client of Yoshimoto Kogyo.

I have seen her in lincoln before, is she japanese? she had japanese in her somewhere and her name sound german aswell.
I remember now where i saw her, the lincoln where boys has to do thing in 100 seconds, she was one of the guests, i thought she works for yoshimoto.
Triendl Reina is also in a few Lincoln short skit episodes where she has other geinin choose "han" or "cho" on different items based on popularity. If the geinin are incorrect, Hamada-san clobbers them with his giant paper fan
atreyu_tiger wrote:
I really enjoyed the Boke vs. Tsukkomi karaoke contest. I never thought Ôtake had such a great voice!! Even Udo sings quite nicely. I know Hamada has a wonderful voice, but I think his results are really hyped. There are 6 artists remaining. Even the bad ones are quite entertaining and amusing ^_^.

As of the No-Navi Race, it's incredible to find who's last for the second time in a row. I can't imagine the same concept in my country or other western ones, since ignoring speed limits or rough driving would be used :( .

is the karaoke contest a part of the no satnav race episode? I have never heard of it and want to watch it:D

My bad, it was in the same episode. But where is the rest? Is there a link for the other half of the karaoke contest?
"Hamada. Are you vertically challenged?"
Sefidum wrote:
atreyu_tiger wrote:

is the karaoke contest a part of the no satnav race episode? I have never heard of it and want to watch it:D

My bad, it was in the same episode. But where is the rest? Is there a link for the other half of the karaoke contest?

I think it's featured in the very next Lincoln episode (276).
I guess it is this one viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3940 :D
"Hamada. Are you vertically challenged?"
Can someone upload this on stream?? none of the streaming links work anymore. :(
Please & Thanks!
As mentioned by the guy above me, the streams aren't working (the youku one says it's available only to mainland china o_O), and the download links are down too.
A re-upload would be much appreciated!
Just a kid with dreams...
youku will work but only on Google chrome, Also you need the unblock youku plugin for chrome. LINK
I just tested the link and it worked fine. :hai:
Ah, ok. I am using chrome, but didnt have that plugin. It works now, thanks!
Though I find it weird that even when I didn't have the plugin, I could still load some of the youku vids fine. Like the other No SATNAV rally episodes. Wonder why only this one needed it?
(It's the one I wanted to watch the most too, cos Momochi's in it haha)
Just a kid with dreams...
15 posts Page 1 of 1