[Eng Subtitled] Lincoln 13.05.14 Classroom with Rola

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k2Rn5gVn0jViDK63kwZ

Every time Lola (Rola? Laura? Who cares.) appeared I didn’t really like her, but this time I kinda liked her. Without all the cheek puffing and spitting catchphrases everywhere and giggling, she could end up being a nice character. In my opinion, of course.

Also, it’s been a while since I saw Matsumoto behaving like he did back in the days, when he got scolded was kind of nostalgic the way he reacted.
Thanks for the link.

Like always, [b:1u6di86c]Tanaka-han[/b:1u6di86c] is the master!! Thank you so much for the link pal!! I was missing to watch something new with subs, you make my day at work. Thank you master!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: This episode was funny as hell!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What an amazing episode :clap:

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet thanks! even tho i dont use twitter :lol:

I tought there wasn’t any more Lincoln episodes tbh :open_mouth:

[quote="VideogameDC":2nx0afc9]I tought there wasn’t any more Lincoln episodes tbh :O[/quote:2nx0afc9]

there isn’t. ur simply reading the date wrong ;)

[quote="Ezoghoul":dn8e3tmr][quote="VideogameDC":dn8e3tmr]I tought there wasn’t any more Lincoln episodes tbh :O[/quote:dn8e3tmr]

there isn’t. ur simply reading the date wrong ;)[/quote:dn8e3tmr]

I didn’t read it wrong. I tought about it because I remember the last Lincoln episode I saw was broadcasted sometime on 2011 :P

the last episode of lincoln was in september of last year buddy…the last one you saw maybe might’ve been in 2011, but doesn’t mean it was the last episode aired ]:)

[quote="Ezoghoul":600dlk5f]the last episode of lincoln was in september of last year buddy…the last one you saw maybe might’ve been in 2011, but doesn’t mean it was the last episode aired ]:)[/quote:600dlk5f]

Lol I know, it’s benn a while since I saw it :D