[Eng Subtitled] Lincoln 13.05.14 Classroom with Rola

リンカーン
Hosted by Downtown, it features seven other owarai geinin (comedians) in its regular cast, and has several recurring younger, more inexperienced comedians as guests.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Every time Lola (Rola? Laura? Who cares.) appeared I didn't really like her, but this time I kinda liked her. Without all the cheek puffing and spitting catchphrases everywhere and giggling, she could end up being a nice character. In my opinion, of course.

Also, it's been a while since I saw Matsumoto behaving like he did back in the days, when he got scolded was kind of nostalgic the way he reacted.
Thanks for the link.
Like always, Tanaka-han is the master!! Thank you so much for the link pal!! I was missing to watch something new with subs, you make my day at work. Thank you master!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: This episode was funny as hell!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
What an amazing episode :clap:
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet thanks! even tho i dont use twitter :lol:
I tought there wasn't any more Lincoln episodes tbh :O

Kawaii~
VideogameDC wrote:

there isn't. ur simply reading the date wrong ;)
Ezoghoul wrote:
VideogameDC wrote:

there isn't. ur simply reading the date wrong ;)

I didn't read it wrong. I tought about it because I remember the last Lincoln episode I saw was broadcasted sometime on 2011 :P

Kawaii~
the last episode of lincoln was in september of last year buddy.....the last one you saw maybe might've been in 2011, but doesn't mean it was the last episode aired ]:)
Ezoghoul wrote:
the last episode of lincoln was in september of last year buddy.....the last one you saw maybe might've been in 2011, but doesn't mean it was the last episode aired ]:)

Lol I know, it's benn a while since I saw it :D

Kawaii~
10 posts Page 1 of 1