I'll love to see this one subbed

リンカーン
Hosted by Downtown, it features seven other owarai geinin (comedians) in its regular cast, and has several recurring younger, more inexperienced comedians as guests.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Is not Gaki related, but there is some geinin like Kendo Kobayashi. I just love this Tsundere cafe. I can understand some things, but just a little bit. Well, posting this here hoping that the subbing gods watch this and decide to sub the video.

or This one

This cafe was also in that Lincoln ep Friendly Downtown with Yoiko. I believe it's subbed.
Yeah, I know that. Actually I know this cafe from that episode and I started to search more about Nagomi in Youtube.

Thanks for the reply pal :)
Here is the link to the whole subbed ep. as always, thx to the original subber. download while u can!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YeLEemTqxE
Ezoghoul wrote:
Here is the link to the whole subbed ep. as always, thx to the original subber. download while u can!!!

Wow, is the ninja legend!! :rock: :rock: Long time pal. Well, I actually have this episode long time now. There I knew about the Maid Cafe "Nagomi", but the clip I post up there are from other shows. I already seen the Lincoln episode, and I fall in love with that cafe :rofl: :rofl:
But thanks anyway ninja friend :D :D :D Thanks for taking your time and reply me :rock: :rock: :rock:
5 posts Page 1 of 1