LINCOLN Sports Day 2017 set to air Oct 4th!

リンカーン
Hosted by Downtown, it features seven other owarai geinin (comedians) in its regular cast, and has several recurring younger, more inexperienced comedians as guests.
18 posts Page 1 of 2
Image
Pictured: Miyazon (ANZEN Manzai), Hotohara (Ameagari)

The official page is up with participants!

The list is looking AWESOME if you've been checking out the shows Ernie has kindly shared with us here in the forums. Otherwise, if you're strictly GnT, Sunshine Ikezaki (2017 batsu game pheromone machine), Akira 100% (2017 batsu game, unarmed detective), are there to name a few (on top of our favorite LINCOLN cast!).

From Wednesday Downtown and London Hearts, there's the frequently appearing Kasuga (Audrey) and Sanshirou's Komiya. AND BANANAMAN AGAIN YAAAY

Thanks Ernie for giving me study material for the big day.

Hype? Hype.

me every time Komiya: where's Aida
I got this list from the helpful rocky_iwata at Reddit.

rocky_iwata wrote:
Also some other guests that has been on Gaki, either in batsu games or weekly episodes:
RG (batsu games)
Kano Eiko (Shichi Henge)
Cookie (Scientists batsu game, Shichi Henge)
Unjash's Kojima (batsu game)
Sanshiro's Komiya (Scientists batsu game)
Shinagawashoji, both Shinagawa and Shoji (batsu games, Shichi Henge, etc)
Drunk Dragon's Suzuki (Shichi Henge, RPS Tournaments)
Ungirls' Tanaka (batsu games)
TKO, both Kimoto (Shichi Henge) and Kinoshita (batsu games, Shichi Henge, etc)
Barbie (batsu games)
Bananaman, both Shitara (Shichi Henge) and Himura (W Cheesecake, Shichi Henge)
FUJIWARA, both Fujimoto and Haranishi (various batsu games and episodes)
Lotti, both Kokado (RPS Tournaments) and Nakaoka (batsu games)
Great news!
Yeeeeesssss!!!!!!!!
I was hyped for this episode from the last year.

very excited for this one.
Nice :D :D
So excited!!!
Image
Image
omg I didn't know where to see pics!! I grabbed the first one from Twitter! NICE! Himura's all black. This year's game seems like it'll be messy!
oh, been waiting for this!

I know most of the owarai geinin not from gaki shows but from other variety shows. It always surprised me when they show up on Downtown related shows.
greator wrote:
oh, been waiting for this!

I know most of the owarai geinin not from gaki shows but from other variety shows. It always surprised me when they show up on Downtown related shows.


Cool! Which other variety shows do you watch? I'm the same way. I started watching other variety shows because of here (Ernie) so now it's soooooo fun to see these guys on Lincoln Sports Day. Before, most of the comedians I knew through Lincoln.
Ayaka wrote:
Cool! Which other variety shows do you watch? I'm the same way. I started watching other variety shows because of here (Ernie) so now it's soooooo fun to see these guys on Lincoln Sports Day. Before, most of the comedians I knew through Lincoln.


Shows like MoyaMoya Summers 2, Hirunandesu, various idol shows like Arashi VS. Tokio Dash series and HelloMorning, Mechaike, LondonBoots, various yearly/season special like Run for Money or Damasareta Taishou.
There a lot of new variety shows coming up I cant keep up!
Too many to put a list, I just watch all of them even though I didnt fully understand Japanese. I like japanese variety shows, most of them are interesting to watch even you didnt understand them, and most of them features comedians as a guest or host.
greator wrote:
Ayaka wrote:
Cool! Which other variety shows do you watch? I'm the same way. I started watching other variety shows because of here (Ernie) so now it's soooooo fun to see these guys on Lincoln Sports Day. Before, most of the comedians I knew through Lincoln.


Shows like MoyaMoya Summers 2, Hirunandesu, various idol shows like Arashi VS. Tokio Dash series and HelloMorning, Mechaike, LondonBoots, various yearly/season special like Run for Money or Damasareta Taishou.
There a lot of new variety shows coming up I cant keep up!
Too many to put a list, I just watch all of them even though I didnt fully understand Japanese. I like japanese variety shows, most of them are interesting to watch even you didnt understand them, and most of them features comedians as a guest or host.


Oh cool!! I watch most of those too! I LOOOVE Moya Moya Summers. Hirunandesu I watch sometimes depending on the idol guest. I watch lots of Arashi because comedians have guested many times. I watch a few Dash and London Boots + AmeTalk weekly. It's because of Lincoln that I become very interested in following the comedians because I grew to like a lot of them ^^
LINCOLN 2017.10.04 - Field Day Special
第10回 リンカーン芸人大運動会
https://mega.nz/#!GIEGFa6B
Image
LINCOLN_171004_Field Day Special.zip
Image
ErnieYoung wrote:
LINCOLN 2017.10.04 - Field Day Special

Thank you Ernie!!

Great fun episode as expected. :D

Miyasako vs Kano scandal battle is the bomb! :rofl:
Thank you ernie :inlove:
Image
Thank you !
18 posts Page 1 of 2

Who is online

In total there are 18 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 17 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37

Users browsing this forum: cr0ss and 17 guests