5 Rangers

Hey I found a facebook group for gaki no tsukai. Someone uploaded the 5 rangers series, very funny and subbed! credit goes to the original uploader! just join the group so you can watch all 13eps :)

[code:3gnph8ua]http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=297967022814&oid=304640467341&comments[/code:3gnph8ua]

Nice, thank you very much!

already on Youtube and the uploader hv his on blog and contribute sub videos to this site also :^) (zurui )

Someone please enlighten me: Who are the other casts in this skit?I tried googling but only Matsumoto and Hamada were named :( thanks in advance.

I know there’s Itao Itsuji and Miyasako :o

[quote="angelpick":1qveanvg]I know there’s Itao Itsuji and Miyasako :o[/quote:1qveanvg]

yeah i thought Itsuji was there but he was so young then and I can’t be too sure. Which one was Miyasako? :bow:

[quote="rockycafe":n2m01h4g]Someone please enlighten me: Who are the other casts in this skit?I tried googling but only Matsumoto and Hamada were named :( thanks in advance.[/quote:n2m01h4g]

Imada Kōji, Higashino Kōji are the other ones. I don’t know about the 5th member though.

There’s Imada, Higashino, Hamada, Itao, Honkon, and Matsumoto

Falkor :D