Scary story

22 posts Page 2 of 2

^lol, I know a lot of people who hit like that in Japan, Hamada's not the only one haha.

^ you're right. That is a sort of common action in Japan.

Anyway, I have no idea what to do with this thread. This has already been reposted, and in the actual section (Downtown manzai). I'm just going to wait for the other mods to deal with this :P

I noticed that too because I went to the other thread before and throught, "Hey, didn't I already post on this thread"? I thought it was De ja vu or something lol.

Hopefully I did some justice with moving it and integrating it with the other one.
[FONT=arial]Holy crap ... O.O I bet that guy was pretty shocked when he saw the policeman on TV, he was pretty lucky not to have said yes. I'm definately telling my friends about this story[/FONT] :clap:
I love this story...I first heard in in college, and it freaked me out to no end! >_< I told my friends and younger siblings the same story (not the best idea, haha) over the next several days... A reign of terror ensued, haha.

~L~
"Check out its dynamism..."
22 posts Page 2 of 2