Gaki no Tsukai DVD 13 Matsumoto Chousen

49 posts Page 3 of 4

I merged the two topics. Thanks Daye5 for your contribution ;)
for the love of this torrent, i will be seeding this. i've only seen bits of this on other streaming sites a long time ago. glad that this video has them all. thanks bro! :D
whats the bamboo thing he's eating soba/ramen off. that is so cool
where can i get sub for this one??
does anyone know if there are any JAPANESE subtitles for this available? (ones ripped from the DVD), it would make translation a LOT easier
agipon wrote:
does anyone know if there are any JAPANESE subtitles for this available? (ones ripped from the DVD), it would make translation a LOT easier

I'll download the iso and take a look.

edit: there are no japanese subtitles on the dvd :(
i would take the video to a translation store next to me to translate it to english and i will do the timing later, but unfortunately they don't speak japanese. if someone would be kind enough (who also knows japanese) to type the translation while watching and i will do the timing and coloring for them.
I saw this on Veoh a good while back, and I could have sworn is was subbed. I will look into it, but I don't have good hopes of finding it. ;(
Thanks for this. :)
I wish I can learn Japanese and help with the translations. >_<;

Overall thanks. :)
Moshi-moshi... I'm new in here :D

I'll be torrent seeder if someone need this video. I don't know, who is seeder from Australia.

But, STUCK at 92% No Seed >> NEED SEEDER :(
J-Lovers and Community of L'Arc~en~Ciel Indonesia. Z!!!
http://thearczoro.blogspot.com
Hey all first post here so I hope I'm not breaking any rules :)
I manage to download whole file from torrent and decide to upload it in one file so everyone will be able to download it without waiting for seeders.
Download
thanks for the link Kreagon, and congrats on ur first post. i am very surprised this one hasn't been fully subbed. perhaps because its funny even without subs. but still.... i will pray to the Subbing Gods that it happen.
Hello,

Thank you very much !

Where is the dvd with "Matsumoto Challenge - High Voltage" ? Please. :bow:

Good day,
Cordially
La Team FR recrute ! Infos et Épisodes à traduire en Français !! ---> viewtopic.php?f=76&t=4548

Dailymotion -> http://2doc.net/c93tk ---- Les vidéos -> http://2doc.net/srsok (Il y a plusieurs pages)
I don't really know on which DVD you can find Matsumoto Challenge - High Voltage but I found subbed Matsumoto Challenge - High Voltage on my PC so here's the link if anyone would need it :)

Download
Kreagon wrote:
I don't really know on which DVD you can find Matsumoto Challenge - High Voltage but I found subbed Matsumoto Challenge - High Voltage on my PC so here's the link if anyone would need it :)

Download

This is not Matsumoto Chousen DVD 13, but thanks anyway.
49 posts Page 3 of 4